Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug Evans out of Humble and Conroe did mine. Took it with my bow in Cushing Tx. I was real happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Crackhead Bob

Comment

Hix, that is some great work there!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Hix, that is some great work there!

My cousin recommended him to me to do my coyote. I can't wait to see it done. He's located in Pittsburg, TX if any of y'all want a cat done that doesn't look like Ray Charles mounted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, at least you aren't alone. Here's a picture of my father's mount, it was even worse before he aired it out with the compressor.

Comment

I've seen worse!

Comment

ha!

Comment

Wow. I am Sorry. That's sad.

Comment

LOL. Where' Jerry

Comment

Funniest thread all week!

Comment

Cracks me up everytime

Comment

I've determined something. When I was in High School, I was really good at drawing realistic looking objects and cartoon people but I could not for the life of me, draw people realistically. I was considered "good" at art. Now I had a classmate who was great at art. He could draw people with incredible detail.

I have always have had the impression that when it comes to taxidermy, there is an art to it to make the final product look life like. We all know what it should look like... but it takes some extreme artistic talent to actually "see it" and make those subtle lines align to make it look real instead of like a cartoon.

Comment

Here is one I shot year before last. I chose this stance/pose incase it turned out jacked up like I had seen all too much. (If the face was way off I would be able to hide it a bit with it "walking sideways" against the wall.) It turned out good and I'm happy with it. I will try to get another pic of his face when I get home if I remember.

Comment

That is one funny pic, it wouldn't hurt to add some humor to your home! But really maybe it will be better once done. Thanks for sharing thats a good one lol
                              Last edited by forest-hunter; 10-20-2016, 12:11 PM. Reason: Misspell

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Working...
                                X