Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    I take criticism real well. like I said, the pic does not do him justice. He looks great in person. Anyway, I am happy with him, and I guess that is all that matters in this case!!!

Bisch

Bisch....out of the cats I've seen posted lately yours is pretty darn good. The eyes and ears are the hardest part. I wish I had a cat mount to post up....

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
      I can post a pic of a bob if you would like......
      Man, my first thought when I read this was "Hell yeah!". Then I reread it it and read "bob" correctly.

Comment

I think he is messing with you. Ear and face markings look different between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
          looks like chance love work?
          Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
          This! Top notch!

lol
          Uhhhhh......did I do something bad to y'all? Like really, really bad?

Comment

That cat looks like he starved it and beat it over the head with a boat paddle...

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Can you get the whole cat in the pic that may help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              That is all I got mounted! it is a bust mount on a piece of driftwood.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                I think he is messing with you. Ear and face markings look different between the two.

I hope. That's a cruel joke, but I'd be happy if it turns out to be. I probably won't get it for a week or so. I'm out of town this weekend I will post another pic of it when it finally gets home.

Comment

Sorry..................

Comment

I've heard cats are the hardest mammals to get right. I've had a few people come to me with them and I turned them down. I don't feel comfortable working on a customers piece when I don't have the knowledge or talent to do it and I'm not scared to tell someone that. I'd rather screw my own stuff up for awhile fine tuning my skills than someone wasting their money on something I can't do. I'm my own worst critic and I wouldn't feel right sending something out I wasn't happy with

Comment

Next time just drive a little and pay a little extra to use Mark Couture. Guy is unbelievable on pretty much any varmit. Especially cats.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

This one likes it....by the look on its face..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I would be disappointed.

Comment

This thread reminds me why I only kept the skulls off the two I shot last year.

Comment

It's a

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                                He mounted a wet.. ahhh nevermind, don't feel like going to the cooler

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                                Busted out laughing in the office. I scared the Admin person!

Comment

Working...
                                X