Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of rookies not having the APR number in your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been working in the DFW area this week and almost stopped in but figured it would cause my wallet nothing but trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
        And I'm in Pearland !!!
        That’s a popular choice along the 288 corridor I went with same but went with Kryptek paint job on mine.

Comment

These rifles came out amazing, I’m regretting not buying one. Next year for sure when the special is a long range build... Hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
            Well...I was on a call with one of my buddies when a call came in... from an 817 area code. Curious, I don't know anyone in the 817 area except for a little gun shop run by some good people that I visited in January. I clicked over and as I had hoped AP freakin' R was on the phone telling me my rifle was ready for pickup! The first Tier 2 is done! I'm heading up Saturday to pick it up. 6.5 PRC, 1:8, ratchet fluting, thread protector plus a brake, 24" Sendero in midnight bronze and the desert carbon ambush. I've got a Leupold VX-6 3-18x50 with Seekins rings ready to go. Pic coming Saturday.
            you know we all hate you now !!! JK, cant wait to see it. Mine is like my first suppressor which I'm waiting on the call any day. Maybe it will all come together like Christmas in June

Comment

Went back to check my voicemail to make sure I didn’t miss the call.
              Nothing but people saying I’m approved a loan.

Comment

Checking this thread daily, let’s see some more pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Us sawpaws are tired of being discriminated against, buddy named my gun “mamma bear” cause it will be hibernating all fall. Come on Stick tell me I can prove him wrong lol, got 4 boxes of ammo just waiting for her!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post
                    Us sawpaws are tired of being discriminated against, buddy named my gun “mamma bear” cause it will be hibernating all fall. Come on Stick tell me I can prove him wrong lol, got 4 boxes of ammo just waiting for her!!!
                    I feel confident you will win the bet.

Comment

I just got the much awaited call! Can't wait to get it in my hands! May take me until next week to get up there, but I'm pumped! Will post pics ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by AggieDoc08 View Post
                        I just got the much awaited call! Can't wait to get it in my hands! May take me until next week to get up there, but I'm pumped! Will post pics ASAP!
                        What did you get?

Hoping to see the 1st short action come through!!

Comment

Just got the call. 300wm are done! Cant wait to get them! My dad and I couldnt be more excited. Sounds like the 6.5prc's are a ways out but will give me plenty of time to dial in these new ones. Thanks APR!

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                            Just got the call. 300wm are done! Cant wait to get them! My dad and I couldnt be more excited. Sounds like the 6.5prc's are a ways out but will give me plenty of time to dial in these new ones. Thanks APR!
                            Well darn lol 6.5 PRC is what I ordered lol

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
                              Well darn lol 6.5 PRC is what I ordered lol
                              Maybe its just mine haha keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                                Maybe its just mine haha keep my fingers crossed for ya!

did you order a tier 1 or teir 2 6.5prc?

Comment

Working...
                                X