Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Obamacare is still here.

I want everyone to have proper health care just like we all have proper k-12 education.
    Obamacare did away with pre-existing conditions with which all these folks catching covid now have one.

Planned Parenthood is still open.

This serves women that can't get Health care otherwise.
    I have sisters and aunts.
    They need Health care too.

DACA is still here.
    It wasn't their fault their parents came here illegally.
    Let them stay until they break a law or something.

Gay marriage is still a thing.
    Some TBH'rs (and their family members) are gay.
    So I want everyone to be happy and live their truth.
    Not hurting me one bit.
    I'm not in my neighbor's bedroom so no harm no foul.

We can smoke weed in just about half the states.
    It's a natural plant.
    Why should weed be illegal but beer and cigarettes legal?
    Why do people want the government telling them what they can do with themselves?
    Folks will fight wearing a mask but won't smoke a joint because the govt said not to.
    For the record I don't smoke weed, am not gay and my parents did not bring me to this country illegally,
    I just vote this way.
    So you want the government to let you get high and have gay sex but when you get AIDS they should take care of you?

Comment

Texan- planned parenthood =healthcare. Your soul can’t feel this is right. I know you like to stir the pot but going to far

Comment

Since Obama care provides health care for everybody, even Woman, I don't see the need for another health care provider like Planned Parenthood.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Obamacare is still here.

I want everyone to have proper health care just like we all have proper k-12 education.
          Obamacare did away with pre-existing conditions with which all these folks catching covid now have one.

Planned Parenthood is still open.

This serves women that can't get Health care otherwise.
          I have sisters and aunts.
          They need Health care too.

DACA is still here.
          It wasn't their fault their parents came here illegally.
          Let them stay until they break a law or something.

Gay marriage is still a thing.
          Some TBH'rs (and their family members) are gay.
          So I want everyone to be happy and live their truth.
          Not hurting me one bit.
          I'm not in my neighbor's bedroom so no harm no foul.

We can smoke weed in just about half the states.
          It's a natural plant.
          Why should weed be illegal but beer and cigarettes legal?
          Why do people want the government telling them what they can do with themselves?
          Folks will fight wearing a mask but won't smoke a joint because the govt said not to.
          For the record I don't smoke weed, am not gay and my parents did not bring me to this country illegally,
          I just vote this way.
          Please show us, where in the United States Constitution, where any of this exists to be protected or guaranteed? We will wait while you twist that one around.

Comment

Planned Parenthood is hot healthcare. I’ve been there on alarm calls and cleared the building. It has nothing to do with any type of care

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Planned Parenthood is hot healthcare. I’ve been there on alarm calls and cleared the building. It has nothing to do with any type of care

It's true function and existence is a money laundering scheme of US tax dollars. Like everything else, follow the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                The only thing destroying Christian values in society is the hypocrisy of those who claim to be christians and hold those values yet live in contradiction to them.

Divorce rate is the same for people “in the church” as those who are not.
                Drug abuse rate is the same regardless of church affiliation
                Teen pregnancy rate is actually significantly higher in god fearing rural farm counties, than it is in urban inner cities.

You cannot enforce morality.
                I can agree with that. We could put the finger on a lot of things, ultimately, it’s the parents fault. However, it’s hard to teach your kid moral things when constant immorality surrounds them. Everywhere you look there’s contradictions to Christian faith and morality thrown in your face.

That’s why you have to cut off the TV, amongst other things.

Comment

And now back to the OP

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    The only thing destroying Christian values in society is the hypocrisy of those who claim to be christians and hold those values yet live in contradiction to them.

Divorce rate is the same for people “in the church” as those who are not.
                    Drug abuse rate is the same regardless of church affiliation
                    Teen pregnancy rate is actually significantly higher in god fearing rural farm counties, than it is in urban inner cities.

You cannot enforce morality.
                    Hey! Hey! Fall in line and stop looking the other way.......LOL!
                    Looooong documented history of using religion for horrible atrocities. I can only believe that St. Peter is having a field day turning folks away.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      I was wondering this myself
                      I'm for everyone having health care. As long as they WORK for it and not tax me so someone can sit on their arse and get free stuff.

Gay marriage is prohibited by the Bible.

Welcome to $4 gas, having your guns taken away or taxed into oblivion, and working your butt off so some lazy arse person doesn't have to.

Comment

This site is sooooo much better when y'all don't quote that fool.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          This site is sooooo much better when y'all don't quote that fool.

Exactly!!! They’re just playing into idiot’s game.
                          All liberal pansies love an audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Planed Parenthood is an abortion factory, and everyone knows it.

It's beyond me to understand how anyone could be a liberal, and support planed parenthood, yet say God is blessing them.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                              Planed Parenthood is an abortion factory, and everyone knows it.

It's beyond me to understand how anyone could be a liberal, and support planed parenthood, yet say God is blessing them.
                              They are being blessed by their “g”od...I think that may be the only way to look at it.

Truly a sad state of affairs

Comment

Working...
                              X