No announcement yet.

Sharkathon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard that the park will not give them a permit for Sept. I don't know if that's the case or not.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Any word on winners?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

7'8 bull took it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I wonder how many trucks got stuck this wkend!?!? Kinda sad but glad I didn’t go afterall. Would be Bella mad if I got my truck stuck in that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            Man I wonder how many trucks got stuck this wkend!?!? Kinda sad but glad I didn’t go afterall. Would be Bella mad if I got my truck stuck in that crap.
            I've said it many times already, I'd rather lose the tourney than my truck.
            I saw 4 rigs getting towed out because they flooded their engines or other water related problems and heard of about 10 that were stuck to the frame

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
              I've said it many times already, I'd rather lose the tourney than my truck.
              I saw 4 rigs getting towed out because they flooded their engines or other water related problems and heard of about 10 that were stuck to the frame

Nope. Not worth it to risk that much but if you do win the shark pot, you go obey to replace or fix your truck haha

Comment

Working...
              X