Democrats Throwing Some Under Bus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    It is well known that Trump doesn't drink or do drugs. Guess you can define party in different ways. It is being reported that Trump hosted a party with just he and Epstein and 28 girls in 1992. Some kind of calendar girl party with just the 30 of them at Mar-a-Lago. Call it what you will. Sounds like a pretty awesome party to me..minus the pedo. He definitely interacted with the guy socially over the years.
    I doubt he's asked an age or for a ID very often. The man has been surrounded with smoking hot women his entire life.
    Last edited by Hocks & horns; 07-10-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post

Comment

Thought this one should be shared here. Thanks Crazy Horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Thought this one should be shared here. Thanks Crazy Horse.[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                hell yeah my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Yeah it's pretty disturbing and weird. There is murmuring now that Acosta (the prosecuter) was pressured into offering the plea deal and that other agencies were involved. Very interesting if true.
                  I don’t know how anyone could “pressure” someone enough short of holding a gun to your wife or kids head, to let that crap slip. It’s a sad world we live in. That’s for sure.

Comment

I'm not about to defend this perv but back a century ago if a girl wasn't married off by the time she was 16 the family worried that she may end up being an old maid. My own paternal grandparents took up housekeeping as they called it when they were 15 & 16 years old. They had 9 kids and never spent a night apart for the next 70+ years. Girls got married all the time at 14 years old as they were considered grown women at that age. I have 3 aunts that got married at age 15. This was back in the late 1930's. Times have changed and for the better in that regard............

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      I'm not about to defend this perv but back a century ago if a girl wasn't married off by the time she was 16 the family worried that she may end up being an old maid. My own paternal grandparents took up housekeeping as they called it when they were 15 & 16 years old. They had 9 kids and never spent a night apart for the next 70+ years. Girls got married all the time at 14 years old as they were considered grown women at that age. I have 3 aunts that got married at age 15. This was back in the late 1930's. Times have changed and for the better in that regard............
                      The difference in the times changing is that back then, 14/15/16 year old girls were marrying.....14/15/16 year old boys. 14-16 year old girls weren’t marrying 55 year old men. That would have been as creepy then as it is now

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                        If you are a pilot and one of your passengers is the POTUS, that might be a reason to completely fill out and retain a flight plan and manifest.

Even if it's Slick Willie.
                        or if you want to keep track of who OWES you, and you can hold it over their heads later.

Comment

Speaking of being thrown under buses. Acosta. He gone!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Speaking of being thrown under buses. Acosta. He gone!
                            He didn't get thrown... He crawled under there himseff... Maybe he's checkin' for leaks...

Comment

Interesting read.

@quantian1: So, apologies in advance, but I want to do a quick little THREAD to explain my theory of what the Epstein story really is. I promise this isn't some crazy Pizzagate conspiracy about space lizards, just...…

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                It's been known for 20 years Epstein was trafficking in young girls. Why are they just now taking him down? Political, trying to implicate Trump?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...ves-implicated
                                More of the story

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw"]Pedophiles Rule the World - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X