No announcement yet.

CCA Life Membership 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

send me a pm with your email. I'll forward you the document CCA sent me when I asked about what gun it would be. She highlighted the specific model on their sheet from weatherby and said it was for all of 2020.

Glad I talked myself out of it when covid hit

Comment

Definately keep us updated, I was looking hard at that one too.

Comment

Marketing 101....sucker born every minute.

Comment

That is clearly a gun that has an MSRP half of what was advertised. Not right.

Comment

CCA is a sham. I dumped them long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
              CCA is a sham. I dumped them long ago.
              Do you belong to a better organization that helps Texas? I'm all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                Stopped giving to them when they became CCA.
                Same here.

Comment

Unfortunately, the ad states "can receive" not "will receive"...

I agree this is extremely shady practice. I would be lighting them up via social, phone, email, etc...

Comment

was the CCA logo on the floor plate as advertised?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      Do you belong to a better organization that helps Texas? I'm all ears.
                      I reckon not, I'm not a resident of Texas. If there is a better option I'm also all ears. But when CCA Louisiana literally either sits on their hands(red snapper debacle) and literally smites the recreational fishermen(trout limits, no stock assessment, and triple tail limits, again no studies or stock assessments) then they lost me. They also advocated for a ban on bow fishing red fish. All CCA does over here is fight to limit you from fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        send me a pm with your email. I'll forward you the document CCA sent me when I asked about what gun it would be. She highlighted the specific model on their sheet from weatherby and said it was for all of 2020.

Glad I talked myself out of it when covid hit
                        Post it, would love to see what they said.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
                          It also advertises $1100 MRSP
                          They graduated from the school of used gun sales in TBH classifieds

Comment

I reckon not, I'm not a resident of Texas. If there is a better option I'm also all ears. But when CCA Louisiana literally either sits on their hands(red snapper debacle) and literally smites the recreational fishermen(trout limits, no stock assessment, and triple tail limits, again no studies or stock assessments) then they lost me. They also advocated for a ban on bow fishing red fish. All CCA does over here is fight to limit you from fishing.
                            I don't agree with everything CCA does, but it does far more for the angler than anyone else and they do fight for us against commercial lobbyist.

Comment

I can't stand the snap regs either but CCA is on our side in that issue. Last wednesday my wife and I were on a party boat and 34 of us limited out in 20 minutes and there were no fish under 18" and most were 10 lbs or better.

Comment

FFL holder gave GCH the wrong gun or maybe the wrong gun was shipped from Weatherby. It was a simple mistake. CCA folks are working on it and it will be made right.
                                Last edited by El General; 07-30-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X