My run of bad luck continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    They would had a hard time leaving with 4 valve stems cut off the truck! That's about as peaceful as I could have kept it till LEO showed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that was on my mind . Being he knows where I live it ain’t worth it .

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
      **** Strummer!

Hopefully they get on him quick. I will be willing to bet that your mule disappeared within an hour of that meeting though.

He is pretty scared . He knows I know who he is now .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        Exactly. That’s why I left it in the Jackson co sheriff office hands . Where the report was already filed . Victoria co said they can not do any thing about it unless the mule was in his possession at time the talked to him . Victoria so would not do anything. I called them they are the ones who told me Jackson co had to handle it . And they are working the case now .
        Man that sucks. That had to be a tough pill to swallow. I hope you get it back.

Comment

Did you get a picture of the guy? If your good with your choices, then I’m fine. Each and every situation is different. It’s easy to say what you would do from the computer. In the moment with the aderain following. You seem to have given it a bit of thought. I bet you were thinking is this really happening? Crazy story! Hope you get your ride back unharmed.

Comment

They were called . They are the ones who told me Jackson’s co had to handle it .

Wow! Did you then call Jackson Co, and tell them what was going on while you were there? Did you give them the license plate number? Sorry for all the questions. Like I said I hope you find it. I'm just trying to figure it all out, and how they just got away.

IMO if that Mule has belonged to one of those officers it would have been handled differently.

Comment

Me and that dude would have been going for a ride to location of mule

Comment

Wow. Hope you get your mule back....however I bet it is already at the bottom of a pond within an hour of your discussion with said gentleman.

Comment

Whether that specific situations not a situation to dial 911 or not. They’d for sure be called for what’d be happening to them

Comment

This thread stinks. Did you at least take photos of their ID's so you have more to go off than a (potentially stolen or unregistered) truck to find these guys later?

Comment

He is pretty scared . He knows I know who he is now .

Did you know him?

Comment

Keith, I hope Jackson Co does their job and gets your mule back.

Comment

Exactly. That’s why I left it in the Jackson co sheriff office hands . Where the report was already filed . Victoria co said they can not do any thing about it unless the mule was in his possession at time the talked to him . Victoria so would not do anything. I called them they are the ones who told me Jackson co had to handle it . And they are working the case now .
                          So you are telling me VPD said sorry. We cant help with the theft. We can not come and check ID, and ask some questions about damage to truck that you have on camera happening.

So LEO do not work together is what you are saying?

Would they come out if a white ford had 4 cut tires?

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                            Did you know him?

I do not know him .

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                              So you are telling me VPD said sorry. We cant help with the theft. We can not come and check ID, and ask some questions about damage to truck that you have on camera happening.

So LEO do not work together is what you are saying?

Would they come out if a white ford had 4 cut tires?

Exactly right

Comment

I'm the type to do what needs done and deal with the rest later..
                                No way he would have drove off..

Comment

Working...
                                X