Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick your top 3 annoying threads on TBH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. "PM for pics" only to tell you to text them.
    NEXT!
    2. SKS
    3. Rants

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      1) Good threads that get whacked
      2) Bad threads that don't get whacked
      3) Thanks to this thread, I'm now aware of the floor safe thread.
      I must now remove number 3 from my list.

Comment

Classified posts for used firearms at prices above the current price for a new gun at Academy. Saw one this morning.

Comment

1. changing times on feeders in the spring and fall

Comment

I believe this has spiraled into a rant thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
              Hunting videos that don't get the point real quick.
              I don't want to hear your favorite music while you drive down the road and then open the gate to your property and then get in your blind, and then . . .
              Show the animal getting shot, maybe slow motion afterwards, maybe another angle, maybe a celebration pic.
              When I see the video is over 2 minutes, I click the back button and move along.
              oh man X2000. But their video ...not mine.

Comment

Any looking for lease thread that just states Deer Lease in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Miracle deer feed threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AMEN AMEN AMEN!! omg!

Comment

ADHD for adults is alive and well in this thread......

Making notes on how to irritate more folks...

Comment

Welp, Floor Safe Thread is back off the list... Finally got closure... So it's still Tornado Lyme Disease...

Comment

You guys are funny. But I haven’t seen 1 post I sorta disagree with.

But it goes to example us all that what’s one man’s garbage might be another man’s gold ?

To each their own ? But the rants are classic. Keep em coming. Been laughing all morning.

I’ll add one. Classified sales that sell a product of whatever for more or as close to new.

Why not include the turnip truck I just fell off with your lightly used bow you’re selling for more than I can haggle for new ??? [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          ADHD for adults is alive and well in this thread......

Making notes on how to irritate more folks...

How big a boy are ya???

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Thump your sarcasm meter on those threads... it’s definitely stuck or broke.

You realize the guy that says or is referenced in 98% of those *** whuppins is in his 70s right? Albeit young and spry for his 70s..[emoji41].
                            Thanks for watching out for your elders!

For the record, I (myself and me) have NEVER said that I (myself and me) was going to whip anyone. Perhaps some people have not been paying full attention and/or have have difficulty with reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Thanks for watching out for your elders!

For the record, I (myself and me) have NEVER said that I (myself and me) was going to whip anyone. Perhaps some people have not been paying full attention and/or have have difficulty with reading comprehension.

Someone needs an arse whoopin for suggesting otherwise!

Comment

Classifieds at or above retail.

Threads that are click bait for youtube channels. Title reads "Check out this....." and the only thing in the post is a link to their youtube.

'Hey, look at me' threads

Comment

Working...
                                X