No announcement yet.

Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston, you are simply amazing! Way to get after it.

Comment

I’m diggin’ those paws Weston is wearing!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
        I’m diggin’ those paws Weston is wearing!
        Those are his dinosaur slippers, every nurse we passed complimented him on them. Probably why he kept walking past the cute ones LMAO!

Comment

Many prayers sent and more to come. Hope the tough guy has a speedy recovery. Prayers also for Mom and Dad. I think ya'll are special parents.

Comment

Anyone wanna play guess what we picked to watch?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Oh man, when I saw that pic, I totally lost it... Folks came into my office to see what was wrong with me... all I could do is smile and shake my head "nothing"... This young man is just amazing!! LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!! Through all that, and he's got a smile on his face that would melt anyone's heart!!

Obviously the reports are fantastic and he is doing even better than could normally be expected, but this little man is something special! The God we serve knows this one in a special way, and He has great plans for him. Weston has already done many, many things he shouldn't have been able to do. It is now to the point, these miraculous things he does are almost commonplace...

I have to say again, thank you to mom and dad for sharing this incredible little man with us! I am excited to see what God has in store for him next!!

Lord God in Heaven, thank You for the amazing work You are doing in this little one. Thank You for bringing him through this difficult and dangerous trial so successfully. Please Lord, continue to work in and through him. Keep him strong and heal him without pain and suffering. Give him further reason to broaden that amazing smile. Lord we see You in him, and we thank You for this work. We come to You giving You all the praise, the honor and glory through Your Son Jesus, Amen!!
              Nicely put. I share the same thoughts. Just to see the smile and him up and walking brings big grins here. More prayers for this special young man, God has a purpose for him.

Comment

Great news! Continued prayers for Weston and family! God is great

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                  Anyone wanna play guess what we picked to watch?
                  Don't surprise me a bit! Weston kinda has a bit of the Duke's character in him!

Comment

Wonderful news. Happy to see he is doing well. Continued prayers for all of you!

Comment

Maybe later we will put on some Elvis! He loves him some Elvis!��

Comment

Pretty uneventful afternoon, he finally ate a little bit. He’s doing so good we were going to be discharged from ICU to a floor room but Dr. said it was late and they didn’t need bed space so we would just wait until tomorrow. He stayed up most of the day after being up all night so after a sponge bath and a little Hondo he is out like a light. Mommy and daddy aren’t far behind. See everyone tomorrow.

Comment

I am happy to see him moving and doing so well today! We are continuing to pray for fast recovery and peaceful sleep for Weston and for y’all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kurtis, I'm glad to see him recovering so well. I Hope you and his mom are resting well.

Comment

Lord we ask You, give this little man and his mom and dad rest tonight. Rest their minds and put them at ease under your tender mercies. Restore their bodies and strengthen them with a deep and peaceful sleep. Wake them in the morning with a refreshed and new vigor to be healed and strengthened by Your presence. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Sleep peacefully, God Bless You all!

Comment

So awesome to see him already bouncing back

Comment

Working...
                                X