No announcement yet.

Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good report Weston, hugs from the Hogboy and speedy recovery.

Comment

Amazing report on lil man this morning. Continued prayers for you and your lil man. Looking forward to more positive updates as the days go by bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Morning everyone Weston had a great night last night. He was awake for all of it as he slept all of yesterday and then stopped the sedative last night. He made friends with the nurse last night and the nurse told us before leaving he was an amazing patient and how happy and easy it was to take care of him. His stats are doing amazing and he is progressing along perfectly. Plan for today is to get Arterial line and the neck lines out and then get up and maybe walk a bit! Possibly move out of ICU today also which would be amazingly fast!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          How long do the Docs think Weston will be in the hospital?
          Very hard to tell after the Fontan, average is 10 days to 2 weeks. But they say it’s not uncommon to stay a month or more. The issue is drainage from the lungs. His lung are receiving 2 times the amount of blood from as they are used to. Sometimes they adjust really fast and other times it takes a while they said.

Comment

Thanks for the updates! Prayers Continuing!

Comment

Been following, congrats, and prayers for an uneventful recovery.

Comment

Awesome news...God Bless

Comment

He looks like a happy little boy today and mom looks relieved. God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                    Morning everyone Weston had a great night last night. He was awake for all of it as he slept all of yesterday and then stopped the sedative last night. He made friends with the nurse last night and the nurse told us before leaving he was an amazing patient and how happy and easy it was to take care of him. His stats are doing amazing and he is progressing along perfectly. Plan for today is to get Arterial line and the neck lines out and then get up and maybe walk a bit! Possibly move out of ICU today also which would be amazingly fast!
                    Oh man, when I saw that pic, I totally lost it... Folks came into my office to see what was wrong with me... all I could do is smile and shake my head "nothing"... This young man is just amazing!! LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!! Through all that, and he's got a smile on his face that would melt anyone's heart!!

Obviously the reports are fantastic and he is doing even better than could normally be expected, but this little man is something special! The God we serve knows this one in a special way, and He has great plans for him. Weston has already done many, many things he shouldn't have been able to do. It is now to the point, these miraculous things he does are almost commonplace...

I have to say again, thank you to mom and dad for sharing this incredible little man with us! I am excited to see what God has in store for him next!!

Lord God in Heaven, thank You for the amazing work You are doing in this little one. Thank You for bringing him through this difficult and dangerous trial so successfully. Please Lord, continue to work in and through him. Keep him strong and heal him without pain and suffering. Give him further reason to broaden that amazing smile. Lord we see You in him, and we thank You for this work. We come to You giving You all the praise, the honor and glory through Your Son Jesus, Amen!!

Comment

I'm with you Charlie! Can't see to type seeing that sweet boy and his sweet momma! Love and continued prayers to you guys.

Comment

What a blessing. Thank God for a successful surgery and may his recovery be just as successful. Prayers up for Momma and Daddy too....can't be easy watching your boy lay there like that. Thanks for allowing us along on his journey. I can't wait to see what that boy makes of his life. It's gonna be great to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          What a blessing. Thank God for a successful surgery and may his recovery be just as successful. Prayers up for Momma and Daddy too....can't be easy watching your boy lay there like that. Thanks for allowing us along on his journey. I can't wait to see what that boy makes of his life. It's gonna be great to watch.
                          Yessir!! Something special about this young man!!

Comment

Awesome news
                            God is Great!

Comment

Physical therapy came a bit ago. It took some time to sort thru wires and tubes, but we finally got up and went for a walk. In total we walked about 160 yards! 80 there and 80 back. He pushed hard especially on the way back. You could tell he was in some pain, he made a few stops for breaks but he made it. As soon as we got back and got in bed he was out! We are trying to get back on the right schedule after being awake all night last night. His stomach has been hurting the worst probably from the drain tubes, but he has also had a hard time keeping fluids down. Anesthesia tends to cause that sometimes so hopefully it wears off. Again thank you everyone for your thought and prayers.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm lovin' it!! Not even 24 hours since his chest was open and he's up walking around!! Amazing, simply amazing!!

And those shoes??!!! I don't know about those!

Comment

Working...
                                X