No announcement yet.

2019 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He walked along the woodline and disappeared out of range before coming to the feeder.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got lightning bugs, whippoorwill, and someone's alarm keeping me company. Pig has not returned. Gonna give it 20 minutes.

Comment

Your going to lose an arrow in that bad boy. Worth every dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
          Your going to lose an arrow in that bad boy. Worth every dollar.
          I will, but not tonight. I'm out.

Comment

Dang it. Better luck next time

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

I looked up just before it got dark. Saw a black spot that I hadn't noticed. Didn't think much of it, thought it was just a shadow. Couple minutes later, it looked different. I zoomed my light in and saw eyes. Hoped he would make it to the feeder, but he had other plans. Never saw, or heard from him again.

Comment

Im in.

Comment

Coming in most evenings right at dark. This was a daytime picture a few days ago.

Comment

Good luck! Kap

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! Wind was forcast to be all wrong for me today, so I made other plans. Turns out it's from a pretty good direction. Oh well.

Comment

Dead wind here, have not heard anything. Gnats or whatever are annoying.
                        Last edited by Wits_End; 04-11-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Quiet night, few coyotes in distance. If he doesnt show tonight ill try again in the morning.

Comment

Something ate the corn at both of my spots at the house. Didn't bring corn with me, or check cameras today. Got an update Wits_End?

Comment

Just back at atv. Got out and no corn on ground or in feeder. Pig was there just yesterday and for hours a few days ago. Unlucky i guess

Comment

My wife says I don't really want to kill the animals I hunt. She might be partially right. I'm not overrun with targets, and if I kill them I won't have any to hunt. The hunt is my favorite part, but I do like to shoot em every once in a while. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X