No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed out to help my brother for a bit. Then change cards and check feeders on my way to meet Marion and maybe others for lunch at The Toad. Hog hunting this evening.

Comment

Well, just another day sitting at the office and daydreaming about a big gobbler strutting in the sunrise. boy the days are sure long when season closes.

Well, I am starting a new bible study series tomorrow for the college students that I teach each week. It is called The Blazing Center. And I can't wait to see what God does with this. I just stand before those kids amazed each week to know that there are kids their age that love the Lord. I can remember when I was their age, my Sunday morning ritual usually relied heavily on water, and aspirin. I pray that each of my children will reach a place similar to this in their walk and find a joy in enjoying God and His creation. Of course as they follow me into the outdoors I can see that heritage of hunting being perserved. My only desire is that they will develop the same passion for the Lord, and seek Him in everyday.

I thank you for starting this thread and pray that the Lord might minister to those who visit here and continue to lift up His glory.

Comment

Morning.......

Sitting here a work wishin I wasnt missing my boys Basketball game....Proud to have a wife who works so hard taking care of all the little things...

Ready to get home and see what comes out of my 4 year olds mouth next ......cuz it always makes me laugh....

Comment

I start my day with TBH, and I end my day the same way.
          I've met a lot of fine people on here. Can't wait for Bownanza. It's one of the year's highlights.

Comment

Fixin to leave work. Got to go see if I can get my old work car through inspection 1 more time. I'll check back in this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by SCRIBNER View Post
              Holdem, we will be at your casa, the 5th or 6th of July. If not sooner !!
              OK, I'll start with the Rain Dancing soon to fill the Nueces after I tidy up the sweat lodge and find some of those special bushes to throw on the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                If you ever find yourself a little south of Camp Wood, do yourself a favor and go SHAKE Mike's hand, and give his lovely bride Joan a hug. They are of the finest sort.
                Haha...is that how you spell it?

It would be my pleasure! Congrats by the way on the new house and wood floors!

Oh yeah, I am here, once again

Comment

Took our middle school archery team to a shoot in Ennis yesterday and we came out with 6 of the 10 plaques. 1,2,3,4 in girls and 3,5 in the boys division. Four schools competed with abotu 150 shooters. A very good day for the school's archery team!! If you have kids in school and don't have archery as a sport, contact your school administration and demand it! It's AWESOME!! Look out State!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

"i Like It Here"

Comment

About lunch time now and gonna head over to Cooper's in New Braunfels for a little BBQ.

Comment

Made a couple of changes to the forum header. Tom Light is a Platinum Sponsor and we dropped the logo on the top left instead of the older discussion forums image.

Thoughts?

Comment

Oh yeah, Thanks Jeff Young (jyoung) for your help. We need more like you and less like the others!

Comment

Casey, it looks good!

Comment

here and thanks for a great site

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                Oh yeah, Thanks Jeff Young (jyoung) for your help. We need more like you and less like the others!
                                No worries, Casey! I am always happy to help.

Invoice is in the mail
                                Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
                                X