No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought anew paddle at academy yesterday. They had a lot for 50% off in Victoria. Cant wait to get back on the water. I have a wilderness systems ride 135

Comment

Lowrance Dragonfly on my Viking. Love it.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431472650.002491.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	24379637

Comment

Finished rigging my new T140 tonight. Gonna take Friday off for some salt therapy.

Comment

Just bought a Lowranve Mark 4 HDI chartplotter today. My yak has a hummingbird on it now but it is finniky.

Comment

everything kayak

Sorry, Raymarine Dragonfly!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
              Finished rigging my new T140 tonight. Gonna take Friday off for some salt therapy.

Nice boat.
              Where on coast you headed?

Comment

Gonna pick up a FS 10 for my dad tomorrow I found a deal on Craigslist, if it all works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                  Nice boat.
                  Where on coast you headed?
                  Was thinking around San Luis Pass just to get as far from all the fresh water coming in as possible. Maybe some marsh fishing, Cold Pass area, etc.

However, the weather forecast has gotten progressively worse since the moment I determined to take a vacation day.

Comment

Caught a couple yesterday at the local lake.

Comment

Got all my stuff bought or in the mail(tracks, rod holders, milk crate, hatches, anchor line ties, etc , got it all rigged out, now if the rain will stop.....................

Comment

Comment

I can take 5 yaks at a time and am always ready for a trip , fresh , salt , offshore , can be loaded and on the road in just a few minutes.....

,,,Sam,,,

Comment

ok sam since u have the prefect transport rig, two questions when, and where are we going?

Comment

You tell me and we can do it might hit Belton or Georgetown in the next few days if anything close to a weather window will open. Have been wanting to do the Devils river , also when it warms up will be going out to the rigs.. I'm open for any trip rain or shine...

,,,Sam,,,

Comment

not this sat but next which is the 23rd ill be going some where just dont know. i sure would like to hit the Guadalupe mabe we could get a tbh trip on the 23rd of may. i sure would like for some one to show me the ropes on that river.

ANY ONE DOWN?

Comment

Working...
                                X