No announcement yet.

Moving is NOT fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 years in the Army and I moved a few times. Been retired since '99 and have lived in this house since 2000. Next move is to the nursing home or cemetery for me.

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful home!

Comment

Not looking forward to moving.... not so much the packing but the fact my wife is pretty close to a pack rat.... we WILL be getting rid of a lot of junk

Comment

Congratulations on your new home!

Comment

congrats on a beautiful home!

We're gonna be moving in a couple months and I just keep boxing up stuff and dropping it at good will instead of getting ready to move it. I hate packing and unpacking!

Comment

Nice spread!!

Comment

I can agree with you on that. We just moved in August and it was a PITA but it's done and I gained a shop and covered work area on 3/4 of an acre.

Comment

I've moved 7 times in the last 10 years. Yes, it sucks!! We are now wanting to buy some acreage, build the home that we actually want, and I hope to stay there at least 15 years until we retire and then hopefully move to either the hill country or deep east Texas around Sam Rayburn. It's either that or buy the house we are renting and remodel it, and buy land for hunting. We shall see...my wife was raised in a nomadic family. Her folks idea of a relaxing weekend is driving around and looking at houses. I don't even want to try to think about how many times they've moved in their lifetime. She gets it honest, that's for sure

Comment

Very nice - congratulations. Is is amazing how much stuff one accumulates. I have things in my attic that were transferred directly from the attic in our previous house 16 years ago.

Comment

I think it's very nice, but way too **** close to your neighbor !

Comment

Congrats, my house would fit in your garage.

Comment

Nice place. I hate moving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, beautiful house! 2 1/2 years in our new house and there are still boxes upstairs that we never unpacked! I hate it with a passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Misty we just paid off the second house. Will sell everything before I move anywhere......

Enjoy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Lennar house, neghbor has that exact home minus the 3rd garage

Comment

Working...
                                X