Need help pinpointing scene in a war movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Joe is FOS ... every veteran I know, including family members who served during active combat doesn’t talk or brag about their “war stories”.
    Yep

Comment

There was an episode of ncis that was very similar. They were invesigating the incident which I believe occured during the Korean war.

Comment

When he came home from the war did some small town Sheriff and his deputies give him a hard time?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Hell I would pile on . Help him out a little

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yes, give him some slack then gut hook him!!

There is a person in my office that would have to be like 20 years older if she was really in dental school, flight medic for lifeflight, fire person and her history here

Comment

He wouldn't happen to be married to Texastornado would he?LOL People who lie like that have mental issues. I think they really start believing that stuff after a while.

Comment

Try "Enemy at the Gate"

There is a scene similar to that

Comment

I'd somehow try to squeeze in a story of my own. It'd go something like this "I used to know a guy that always made up lies. I got tired of listening to it one day and kicked him in the scrotum and he crapped his pants."

Comment

Just remember anyone to talks that much can't be telling the truth all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    So in order for him to keep the soldier from giving away their position by looking out a window, he shot him with a .45? That wouldn't give away their position???
                    He didn't shoot him with the 45. He used it to knock him over the head then he quietly snapped his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      He didn't shoot him with the 45. He used it to knock him over the head then he quietly snapped his neck.

So it is true? [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                        I just remembered my guy was an art thief too!

He even rappelled down into a vault to steal some art (can't remember if it was jewels or paintings) from the ceiling so he could bypass the security lasers and not set off the alarm.

Funny how after being such a successful art thief, spec ops agent, and shipboard sniper he ended up working a $14/hr electrical tech job in BF, Georgia... lol
                        CIA is still paying him. He's in witness protection. Obviously.

Comment

Guess we all have a guy like that. I work with a guy that was in the air force. According to him though he was basically a navy seal. Always telling me about how he had to kill folks in battle(in countries we weren't at war with).

Anyways, guy lies so much no one ever calls him on it otherwise you'd spend all your time calling him a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            CIA is still paying him. He's in witness protection. Obviously.

Comment

I live right down the road near Boling and it must be in the water around here. There's one of those guys here at work. He was shot in the chest with an AK by a 12 y/o Iraqi boy at a distance of (precisely) 27 feet. He then pulled off his belt and spanked the kid. But that's a story for a different thread.

Your guy's story sounds familiar. I'm not sure if I've heard something similar or saw it in a movie.

Comment

You should try and one up him. We had a guy at work that was like that and my buddy would always one up him. He told him about the time he was in the FBI and had to go undercover as a surfer dude to catch this gang of bank robbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X