Age Guesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age Guesses

What’s your take on this guy? I think I recognize him from last year, and he looked young then. He was a pretty nice 8 last year, just not full grown.

I put an old corn feeder out where I have a mineral site to feed turkeys and got a good profile picture of him walking by it the other day.
    Attached Files

If you recognize him from last year, he’s at least two! Jk but looks 4.5 from the best I can tell

Comment

Comment

is that a tag in his ear? Just scan the tag..lol

Comment

Lots of loose skin under his chin and on his neck....definitely mature and could be post mature.

It's hard to say with just one pic.

Comment

I say 4

Comment

I think he’s older than 4. I’d say he’s 6 from this photo but need more pictures to confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

5ish

Comment

Time to drop the hammer!

Comment

With his head down like that it’s hard to say cuz I can’t see how the neck meets the brisket. His head is starting to become less narrow and has loose skin under chin. With that I’d say 4-5. If neck meets brisket he is 5. My opinion

Comment

Originally posted by EHenry1217 View Post
                      With his head down like that it’s hard to say cuz I can’t see how the neck meets the brisket. His head is starting to become less narrow and has loose skin under chin. With that I’d say 4-5. If neck meets brisket he is 5. My opinion
                      This

Comment

6 maybe older

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                          6 maybe older
                          This is where I am leaning.

Comment

At least 5

Comment

This is the only other close up picture that I have of him and it’s just his head. He looks young in this one IMO. I’m thinking he’s probably four, just wanted to see what others thought. If it’s the same one that I think it was from last year, he wouldn’t have weighed 160 soaking wet. I saw him a couple times in the area and passed on him late in the season.

I think he could be a wall hanger next year, but I wouldn’t pass up a bow shot if I get a chance.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X