2022 High School Baseball Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 High School Baseball Playoffs

After being picked 4th in 17-3A, Lorena rolled through undefeated at 12-0 and 21-3 overall. Play Kemp at John Paul II HS in Plano Friday. Game 1 set to start at 4:30 and game 2 to follow 30 minutes after. My son has had a heck of year on the bump and at the plate. Currently 7-0 with an ERA of .894 in 47IP with 59K's to 15BB's, hitting at a .451 clip with 26 rbi and 33 runs from the 3 hole.

Good luck to everyone who still have boys playing!
    John A.

Sounds like your son is having a heck of a year! How old is he? He getting looks from any schools?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thats awesome man...good luck to you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        Sounds like your son is having a heck of a year! How old is he? He getting looks from any schools?

He is a senior. He going to Richland College in the fall to play.

Comment

I like watching some high school playoff baseball. Good luck

Comment

I'll watch school ball. Any kind. Football. baseball, softball, basketball, soccer.. These guys play from the heart. The pros don't, they play for the money and fame, So I don't watch pro nothin!. Except 1/4 mile (1000 ft.). drags.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
              He is a senior. He going to Richland College in the fall to play.

Good deal. Congrats!

Comment

Whitehouse plays Texas High. I’m betting one & done for WH
                Maybe they will prove me wrong
                My son & I already have plans to be in Round Rock for semi’s & finals

Comment

Lorena got by Kemp in 2 games. Pretty proud of Ryne! Kid threw a 6 inning perfect game in game 1 on 63 pitches as Lorena won 10-0.

Comment

Livingston won District with a 11-1 district record and a 18-3-1 overall record. We won our first playoff game against Vidor last night in Crosby 3-2.

Comment

Whitehouse took game 1 last night with a nice 7-1 win
                      I’m planning to go watch game 2 today

Comment

Arl. Martin won the first tilt vs Lake Highlands 2-1 last night. Keller swept FW Paschal.

Comment

Lorena vs Caldwell at Georgetown Eastview. Game 1 set for 7 Thursday and game 2 Friday at 5. If game will be 30 minutes after game 2. Sure hoping the kid will be half as good on the bump as he was against Kemp last Friday.

Comment

Deer Park swept Kingwood and will get Straight Jesuit next round.

LaPorte beat defending state champions Barbers Hill in a one game series!!!!

Comment

Lorena moves on to face Cameron after sweeping Caldwell last week. Games are set to be played at Lake Belton, Thursday @ 7pm and Saturday @ 4pm. Should be a good series with 2 very good teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X