Comment

Pics

More pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

What a beast! Congrats

Comment

Wow. That thing is crazy.
          I guess that is reason we all hunt. For the possibility of a monster showing up.
          What county?

Congrats

BP

Comment

What an experience to have with the people that matter most.

Comment

Great buck. Congrats!

Comment

Mass - Mass - Mass.

Comment

Omg. Great low fence toad. Congrats.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

This deer was harvested in Kinney County.

Comment

Toad of a buck congrats!

Comment

Congratulations What a spectacular Buck

Comment

I’ll make it short: It brings me great joy to have shared such an amazing experience with with my family and friends on Thanksgiving day and during that week.

My wife, both boys, and me were hunting our property and was anxiously waiting for a “slick 6” cull buck for my youngest son and / or a heavy / old 10 pt. buck for my oldest son when the game plan took an immediate detour... To our disbelief, the biggest deer I’ve ever seen came out. I tried to get my oldest son to shoot him but he just couldn’t pull the trigger (it’s easy to know why). He was too nervous so he told me to take him out and that’s how the story went. Thank you to Caleb Hill for providing your tracking services on Thanksgiving day, it turned out to be quite a track and recovery and I enjoyed doing it along side my oldest son and good friend Jamal Arceneaux. We counted 25 scorable points but the mass is impressive. The look on my boys faces once recovered will stay with me forever.

The deer had some stamina and so did we. Once in a lifetime buck and I’m very thankful and appreciative for this opportunity.

Comment

What??!! Wow what a deer and to do it with family on Thanksgiving. Won’t be forgotten. Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow congratulations on a giant. When you kill a buck that big, you can make the story as long as you’d like and I don’t think anyone would complain!

Comment

Eddie told me that Colt said the weagles cut some fences around there. Heck of a deer Chad. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X