2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    Didn't you already state the score and hunting club?...
    Not the club. Of course... with so many internet and google detectives that’s the way it goes.

The poster knew I was against posting pics. He saw my post. Even reposted it.
    Last edited by Bayouboy; 11-11-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Not the club. Of course... with so many internet and google detectives that’s the way it goes.

The poster knew I was against posting pics. He saw my post. Even reposted it.
      The hunter's friend posted those pics on FB (and the hunting club name). Since they already did that in a FB group with over 13,000 members, it wasn't a secret. I really didn't intend to upset you, sorry. By quoting you, I was just trying to show you that you didn't have to worry about posting the pics, because they're already out there.

Comment

That’s a toad for renfro! [emoji1677][emoji1683][emoji15] Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
          The hunter's friend posted those pics on FB (and the hunting club name). Since they already did that in a FB group with over 13,000 members, it wasn't a secret. I really didn't intend to upset you, sorry. By quoting you, I was just trying to show you that you didn't have to worry about posting the pics, because they're already out there.
          Yep, I've already seen it. Dang good deer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw pics of that deer sunday and I don't even have FB so theres that

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Welp. There goes the neighborhood. Every poacher, road hunter, and folks on neighboring properties will be lining the fence lines. Way to go. Hope he wanted his face placed on TBH.
              The buck is already dead, what're they gonna do? Facebook is absolutely covered up with big bucks dropping everywhere with locations and counties listed

Comment

Here are two that me and the old lady took in Houston Co the past 2 weekends
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice bucks.

Comment

Glad to know he's still alive. Guess I'm not the only one who's seeing him

Originally posted by aggiehunter3 View Post
                    Saw my target buck last night, and he looks great in person. Problem was he was hot on a doe, and she never ran into bow range. Tried snort wheezing but he only had 1 thing on his mind! Hopefully will get another chance at him...although it’s sounded like a war zone at the neighbors this weekend.

Comment

I had pigs come in this close tonight. Probably would have walked right on past me but I ran them off. The two mommas were already testy as they ran off a little 1.5 year old buck. They came in at my six and left at my nine. Both directions I don’t shoot at due to houses/roads.

How come they will get this close to me while I’m standing by a fence post (my rifle rest) but can’t get them to come in range while I’m trying to stay concealed in a bow blind?

Comment

Originally posted by jonate98 View Post
                        That’s a toad for renfro! [emoji1677][emoji1683][emoji15] Congrats!

Yep. Nothing but spikes and does left. Nothing good left to shoot. Even cut down on the doe tags. I bet he came off the Tower Club. Everyone should flock that way

Comment

Caped and quartered a nice 8pt for a new hunter while ago. He’s got it about 4:00 chasing

162pounds with no fat at all. Already run down

I build this skinning rack and slab probably 10 years ago and there is absolutely no telling how many animals have hung on it. People just stop by, friends, family. Friends or friends family. Nothing extra special but nice and lighted with all ya need.... and I tend knock em out fast for them most of the time. I’ve enjoyed the animals I’ve got to see due to it as much as anything

It’s seen some giants over the years. 192 typical East Texas it’s it’s personal best... full body caped

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            Caped and quartered a nice 8pt for a new hunter while ago. He’s got it about 4:00 chasing

162pounds with no fat at all. Already run down

I build this skinning rack and slab probably 10 years ago and there is absolutely no telling how many animals have hung on it. People just stop by, friends, family. Friends or friends family. Nothing extra special but nice and lighted with all ya need.... and I tend knock em out fast for them most of the time. I’ve enjoyed the animals I’ve got to see due to it as much as anything

It’s seen some giants over the years. 192 typical East Texas it’s it’s personal best... full body caped
                            You know the rules.....pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Lol. Let me dr. It a little I know him well but didn’t ask to post. Hold on

Comment

“ can you caped one for me? He’s a big one.. maybe 160!!!”....sure bring him on

Dropped tailgate.......... “he passed 160 A LONG TIME AGO!”

fun night at the skinning rack with a true once in a lifetime animal I’m glad to be a small part of.

Very small deer and best we could determine by all indications he was a 3 yo.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X