No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been saying..its not official yet since beginning..believe word i used was rumor.
    Last edited by systemnt; 01-29-2020, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Joe Buck says "there isnt just one or two teams doing it"............."..and soto is 21 years old".

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Joe Buck says "there isnt just one or two teams doing it"............."..and soto is 21 years old".

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure which news was worse...Dusty Baker to the Astros or BoB named as GM AND HC of the Texans

A complete @#$& show in Houston this year

Comment

She? Her name is peter Woodfork?
            Is that her real name or nickname?

Comment

Im just ready to smash some folks on the road. It’s all MMQB’ing. Calling into question Dusty’s past is no different than AJ’s where he failed at Arizona. Different team everytime. Hopefully we hire KimNG next for the GM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Not sure which news was worse...Dusty Baker to the Astros or BoB named as GM AND HC of the Texans

The hits just keep on coming. Houston has now taken all the heat off of old Jerrah. And, has made him look like Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  Im just ready to smash some folks on the road. It’s all MMQB’ing. Calling into question Dusty’s past is no different than AJ’s where he failed at Arizona. Different team everytime. Hopefully we hire KimNG next for the GM.

Oh yea. A 70 year old manager is definitely what the Astros needed. That should fire up the masses and put butts in the seats.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Shouldnt you be in a CFB thread taking some medicine?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      So what were the yanks and sox found guilty of, specifically that y’all think somehow vindicates the stros? What level of evidence do we have?

What the straight up hell.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Oh yea. A 70 year old manager is definitely what the Astros needed. That should fire up the masses and put butts in the seats.

I honestly have never been to a game to watch the coach or GM. The team is literally almost the same as last year minus a few pieces and we were 3 innings from WS #2 with zero sign stealing going on.

Still not confirmed that Dusty is the coach. It seems they are still negotiating.

Comment

The hits just keep on coming. Houston has now taken all the heat off of old Jerrah. And, has made him look like Einstein.:p
                          Few things in the world are impossible. THIS, is impossible.

Comment

I wouldn't lose sleep if Baker is ultimately announced as the new manager. He's been through a lot of controversial situations in his time as a player and manager, so I think he would be an excellent hire to navigate the current Astros debacle. And I also think its a short term situation for whomever gets the job...unless the Astros just walk all over everyone this year. So it seems that Baker would be a nice one or two year manager to right the ship, and then hand over the reigns to someone else. But what do I know? I work at a job that doesn't have anything to do with baseball, unlike some of you who seem to be highly sought after baseball consultants

Comment

What the straight up hell.....?

Dang, that looks like D-Mo in the background!! Don't know if he's "scouting for the "Rank-gers" or is really a closet Stros fan!!

C'm on D-Mo, out with it!!

Comment

Are you that ignorant? Do you know sports?

You have not coached any of them, professionally, or have any insider info on the team/personnel. So you don't know what they need.

But I am glad to hear you go to games to watch the manager

Comment

Working...
                                X