No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, does this generation of pro athletes respond well to authoritarian management? Good luck with bani rooster...

Comment

I have to confess, I don't know squat about the man, but I can already tell I don't like him...

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
        Interesting. Let’s see if it’s true. Just saw this on Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I can attest with 100% certainty that the pic i posted is not true.

Comment

Well.. this book certainly has an interesting bit of information.

Comment

Ausmus to interview

Comment

Jake.

Comment

Give Dierker a one year contract. Guaranteed WS winner! As my brother said, he wouldn’t have pulled Greinke!

Comment

I would be ok with that.
                  Of course my first preference would be just give it to espada

Comment

Lmao. Astros going down. Batters better buckle up and put extra padding in helmets.

Comment

Here's an interesting, and surprisingly insightful take on the "scandal" from comedian Bill Burr. It's about 18 minutes but it's funny and thought provoking (it's also full of expletives, which is classic Bill Burr LOL).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4JqqZ0DFU"]Bill Burr | Baseball's Legacy of Cheating and the World Champion Houston Astros - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Can anyone see the link? When I hit I Edit Post I see it but when I'm actually looking at the screen I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                          Lmao. Astros going down. Batters better buckle up and put extra padding in helmets.
                          I’m sure they are real scared 🙄. Yankees suck and always will. Go crawl back in the loser hole

Comment

Quit being an idiot...You don’t think that works both ways?
                            Going to be exciting watching them knock the yanks out of the playoffs again...

Comment

Wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                Quit being an idiot...You don’t think that works both ways?
                                Going to be exciting watching them knock the yanks out of the playoffs again...
                                It was glorious watching the Yankees family and friends section 3 rows behind us when altuve hit the homer.

Comment

Working...
                                X