X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightning

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      My brother Farmdog and I were driving the Kenedy Pasture near Armstrong off Hwy 77. The brush was jumping with the rut and chasing doe tracks were everywhere in the sandy coastal soil.

Unfortunately, my appendix had other plans that day. Farmdog wasn’t hearing it but eventually I convinced him to hand me off to our parents so I could go to the ER in Weslaco. It was New Years Eve and several drunks were admitted for bouncing off their own windshields. I admit, it was mildly entertaining. I got my appendectomy wile Farmdog continued to hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hunt"...[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was bird hunting in Grainger with a Bohemian fellow from there that worked for me. We came out of the woods into a clearing and there was a perfectly tramped Pentagon that was prolly the size of the star on the Dallas Cowboys field if not bigger. Perfectly tramped into the grass. Freaked him out. It was at a time when that witch stuff was heavy in Central Texas and he didn’t want no part of it. End of hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolove View Post
          Similar, but different time of the day. I remember it vividly. It was Saturday night late on Nov 8, 2014. We were at my ranch in N. Medina County with my father, brother, best friend and my two sons. We were deep into our cups sitting around the camp fire telling old Comanche Indian stories. We were there because my 71 yr old father was going in for surgery on Monday to remove a small bit of cancer off is lung. Routine deal...

I got up to relieve myself facing to the Southwest and out of no where the sky lit up with the most beautiful emerald green burning light moving across the sky. Not too fast, but it was moving. It lasted long enough for everyone to see it. I’d say 5-7 seconds. No noise that I can remember. Spent half a lifetime under the stars across the world and never seen something like this.

I haven’t researched it much, but my father passed away due to complications from the surgery a few days later. Perfect last weekend together. I doubt related in a super natural way, but this is always an interesting fire side story with the right group.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
          I saw exactly what your describing one night in Pleasanton around the same time frame though it was to the northwest very bright green ball moving through the sky, crazy!

Comment

Working...
          X