Oklahoma Joe Offset Smoker wheels....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
    I see the prolim, you have a whole cord of wood ridin on dat thing. It'll be much easier to move without dat on der. When you need wood, just send your old lady to fetch more. Works for me

that's not my smoker, that's just what I have, I got this pic from the internet.

Comment

If it's anything like the tires on my dolly or wheelbarrow they will be flat every time you want to move it. How can I drive my truck 50,000 over who knows what and never get a flat but leave a new wheelbarrow in the shop never use it and it still goes flat???

Comment

Smokers like that are meant to be cooked on...not moved. Put that SOB where you want it and leave it there.

Comment

I had the same model but added a 4' vertical smoker to the other end... talk about heavy!

Comment

I have one just like it. It is a heavy bear to move. The axles are 1/2 inch and there is about 2 1/2 inches of axle to work with on each side. I don't know the answer either.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Smokers like that are meant to be cooked on...not moved. Put that SOB where you want it and leave it there.
              That is what I am thinking. Figure out where you want in and get some pavers and make a pad and then get some buddies over to help get it where it needs to be.

Otherwise rig up a hitch and drag it with the lawnmower or ATV/UTV as needed

Comment

Oklahoma Joe Offset Smoker wheels....

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                That is what I am thinking. Figure out where you want in and get some pavers and make a pad and then get some buddies over to help get it where it needs to be.

Otherwise rig up a hitch and drag it with the lawnmower or ATV/UTV as needed

Yup... and if the wind direction is not right, bring in the windmaker on an extension cord. ... aka fan. At 800+ lbs mine sits where it is. And if it settles, out comes the floor jack and a 1x4 to level it [emoji16][emoji3061]
                Last edited by Smart; 01-16-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X