Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nancy

Nancy's delivery of Articles of Impeachment
    Last edited by DFWPI; 01-16-2020, 11:30 AM.

While all those crooks were smiling big time... And then saying how it is a somber moment in time blah blah.. Fools!

Comment

Comment

She has no choice but to sink with the ship at this point. She's gone to far.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          She has no choice but to sink with the ship at this point. She's gone to far.
          Yep and poor Joe Biden and his crack head son are probably shaking in their shoes knowing that this entire debacle is because of their crooked azz dealings in Ukraine.. I hope bad things are on the horizon for all of these criminals that are hiding behind our government!!! As long as Trump in the whitehouse there is still hope..

Comment

My word. The way Maxine Waters was holding that pen up...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              That was actually the Dems delivering Trump's re-election papers.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                That was actually the Dems delivering Trump's re-election papers.
                Absolutly

Comment

I want one of those pens. Auction it on eBay and give the proceeds to the Trump reelection campaign.

MAGA!

Comment

I think there is kinda a relaxation period when your particular party is in control and a lot of folks just assume everything is ok. A LOT of people get so laxed they don't even bother to vote in local elections and even the presidents second term. I can guarantee you this will not happen to the republicans this election....Nancy and the democrats are unintentionally making **** sure of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X