Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question for the slingers...(sling streaming service)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for the slingers...(sling streaming service)

I am gonna ditch my Directv here soon. Looking at the myriad of streaming services. My head is spinning from reading all the options out there.

If I get the sling(orange) that allows multiple TV's to hook up. How do you do that? I have searched and not seen the technical side of it.

Is it a matter of getting 2 firesticks(one for each tv) and thus the sling service will go to both firesticks via WIFI once I register my sling account?

Yes. If you do not have smart tv's get a firestick for each tv. Then download the Sling app to the stick and use the same log-in account info for both.

We use HULU and have enjoyed it.

Comment

thanx,

gonna be an adventure.

Comment

It is daunting at first, but very easy!

Just ask questions. I started new, and now have everything I want for $15/ mo! with 3 connections. It's $5 for each additional connection.

Comment

You can get a roku box as well

Comment

Most smart TVs have streaming capabilities built in. Otherwise you will need a steaming device for each TV. This can be fire stick, Apple TV, Roku and I’m sure there are others I am missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I actually like my Apple TV better than the Firesticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                You can get a roku box as well
                This is what we use. We have 3 separate Rokus throughout the house. We use the premium one on the main TV and then more basic ones on the others. So far we have not missed Satellite or Cable since switching to Sling.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  I am gonna ditch my Directv here soon. Looking at the myriad of streaming services. My head is spinning from reading all the options out there.

If I get the sling(orange) that allows multiple TVs to hook up. How do you do that? I have searched and not seen the technical side of it.

Is it a matter of getting 2 firesticks(one for each tv) and thus the sling service will go to both firesticks via WIFI once I register my sling account?
                  You can even get Roku device free with sling annual plan. Also, sling offers a free 1-week trial and up to 40% discount for new customers.

Comment

Working...
                  X