If you're not already sub'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're not already sub'd

Not only does this guy offer great tips and tricks around the shop... jeez, he's hilarious.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpOg186fks"]Advanced Drilling Skill Builder. - YouTube[/ame]

Still don't know why you are the only one that posts a picture or video where I get nothing but green screen...

Comment

Uhhh,.....I got nuthin' as well. I even felt the screen for braille,.....still nuthin'!!!!!

cricman

Comment

Vid works for me

Comment

Gloves, long sleeves and loose clothing are a No No around rotating equipment

Comment

Video works for me too

Comment

Now I see it! I'm a long time subscriber to Ave. I like the no B.S. tool teardowns and reviews. The dude is clearly super-intelligent, but backs his "book learnin'" knowledge with some real-world experience. Now let's see what makes this thing chooch!

cricman

Comment

The one on stick welding is good too!

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post

Wearing cotton gloves while running a brush on a drill press to clean out pipe coupling threads is also a bad idea. I’m not sure how many times I got bounced off the support post but it was a bunch of times too many.

I was 14 and didn’t want to get my hands nasty since I had a date that evening. Instead I went looking like Cowboy Cerrone after a Macgregor fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                    Once you see someone get a finger pulled off by a drill press you won't wear knitted gloves or get your hand close to that bit

Comment

Working...
                    X