• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    Never been to the chicken. May try it out

Meant to say the chicken* not nightmare [emoji2360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      It's not super fancy, high end, but Sodolaks in both Bryan and Snook make a heck of a good steak.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      I used to eat there all the time. Good food but I can be a no frills kinda guy.

Comment

Porters and Christopher’s are both really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to Phillips event center at the golf course in bryan and get the chicken fried steak. Best one in town

Comment

I agree. Leona’s will not disappoint. It can produce a decent wait time, but is BYOB so go prepared to stay hydrated for the wait.

Comment

Porters is alright, but the the Republic has better food, service and atmosphere.

Comment

Go to The Repulic and thank me latter. Its amazing!

Comment

Is J Cody's still open?
                  Always had a good steak in there....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Is J Cody's still open?
                    Always had a good steak in there....
                    it is, and everything on the menu is outstanding.

Comment

Republic gets my vote.

Comment

Republic is solid but $$$ I was underwhelmed for the money, that is b&b or del Frisco's money and both are better than republic

There are your standard chains like outback and Roadhouse... But the Roadhouse there was the worst one I have been too when I was there (2011-2012). The outback was ACTUALLY one of the best (but thats a low bar haha)
                        Last edited by catslayer; 01-14-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Salt grass is right there by tower point.

Comment

Depends on budget, Republic is great but pricey as is Christopher's.

Sodolaks is a good option if your not wanting to spend a ton of money, so is Longhorn Tavern.

Some new places in Downtown Bryan as well, not sure on steak but lots of good eats down there.....

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                              Republic is solid but $$$ I was underwhelmed for the money, that is b&b or del Frisco's money and both are better than republic

There are your standard chains like outback and Roadhouse... But the Roadhouse there was the worst one I have been too when I was there (2011-2012). The outback was ACTUALLY one of the best (but thats a low bar haha)
                              Man, I love me some B&B , del Frisco and Brenners while at home. But at the ranch we always cook. I was just trying to find something to do for the evening since won’t have the kiddo. May try the republic

Comment

Leona is very good, I can see parking lot from my folks yard. A hidden gem is The Legends on the square in Madisonville, open bar, best customer service I’ve seen. On Friday night in Madisonville also on town square is Walkers Cafe, only open for breakfast and lunch except Friday when it’s all you can eat catfish and shrimp. Three red eye burger is a meal by itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X