X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen name is TXHunter78

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My boss, who is a member on here, got his wife one for Christmas. She seems too like it..

Comment

Yep. Have one. Whole house likes it.

Comment

We love ours. Even the kids ride it

Comment

We have one and ride it almost daily. Haven’t had it that long but don’t see us slowing down. It was primarily bought for my wife but I’m really enjoying it to.

Haven’t started doing the other things the membership gets you but we intend to.

Comment

Originally posted by EmergencyDoc View Post
              Some of my colleagues have one and they say they love it. I do a lot of street and mountain bike riding so haven’t bought one as I think I would be bored with it as I enjoy the outdoors. They didn’t do riding of any kind prior to the Peleton so they don’t know what they are missing.

Check out a Wahoo Kickr. You ride your own bike but can do rides on Zwift and other software.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                Check out a Wahoo Kickr. You ride your own bike but can do rides on Zwift and other software.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can log into the app on your phone and ride any bike (at hotel or mountain bike ect...)
                Same with the treadmill. Don’t actually have to buy theirs you can use any or free run outside
                Just using the app to follow the workout program on when to add resistance, speed up, slowdown, sprint ect...

Comment

We have the treadmill - Enjoy it with the kids. 4 under 13 that do a mile everyday. We have had it for a while now. First year has been great.

Comment

Wyatt545

Comment

HookandArrow

Comment

Ive been thinking about buying one but not sure about the cost. By the time i drive 30 mins home from work, feed cows and do other farm stuff i dont feel like driving back to the gym.

Comment

Wife and I have one coming. Pretty stoked.

Comment

We’re loving ours, other family members have been able to create profiles on our account for free and have access to all the workouts also.
                            I still hit the gym in the morning but try to ride the bike, do the core program, or one of the stretching sessions every night

Comment

I know some people, my wife included, who love them. I hate em and spin classes. I love to ride my road bike but absolutely hate stationary bikes and the peloton. Closest I can get is zwift on my trainer and even that is only if weather is bad

But if it gets you moving and excited about it, have fun. Pretty good podcast with the founder on how I built this. They basically stole the idea from a cycle studio in nyc and when he wasn’t having great sales jacked the price up... higher price made people perceive it as better and they started flying off the shelves

Comment

Anybody have any thoughts on the Nordictrack bike versus the Pelaton? I be been running on my Nordictrack incline trainer for just over a year. Really like the iFit program tha lets me ride or run roads and trails that are in Google Street View. Pretty good at terrain following too. Wonder if the Pelaton has anything similar? Even was able to run past my childhood home in Antlers, Ok. Saw some jerk painted it pink???

Comment

Working...
                                X