Clear All

Bill Obrien..... Stay or Go

Go!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Bye!

Comment

Should of left him on the tarmac in KC.

Comment

You know hes gonna stay, and I dont know who they'd replace him with that's better, but I say go.

Comment

Hasta la vista

Comment

They need to fire him but they will not.

Comment

Before that game, I would have argued against him being fired. After that debacle, there is no valid argument for keeping him. If we're ok with mediocrity, he's our guy. Why would we be OK with mediocrity? There are too many good, young guys out there that are hungry to make a name for themselves. Mediocre BOB is just that....mediocre.

Comment

Deshaun has saved his job for the last two years. ... Fake punt at your 31 after KC just scored??? Panic after KC scored is all I can chalk it up to. ... Leading 24 in the 2nd, shorten the game. ... He made Andy Reed look like a great game manager. ... HOU won't fire him however, they need a GM to work on replacing him.

Comment

He has had his chance, he needs to be replaced!!!

Comment

Come on guys give the man some credit. After all they are
                    Last edited by flywise; 01-31-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

They won't fire him. I bet Romeo is gone though.

Comment

Our luck they would fire him and replace him with Jason Garret. SMH

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Houston needs a GM.

Comment

He has won his division 4 out of the past 5 seasons.... he needs to stay

Houston could do WAY worse without him

Comment

He won't be fired until next season at the earliest. We have no organizational structure if he is let go. No gm, no hc, no draft picks = no direction and a job that will get poor interest from legit candidates.

He has won consistently but now its time that we start wreaking havoc in the playoffs. Winning the AFC South is no longer good enough. Next season he needs to win the divisional round. I'd like to see another offensive analyst brought in bc our offense was stagnant in the playoffs; and a new DC with Crennel moving back to advisor/strategist role. This team has good enough talent.

Comment

Working...
                              X