Clear All

I can relate...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      I can relate...

Lmao no lie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tyrion and Sir Brianne of Tarth, in memory of Jamie, hook up and start producing normal sized people to repopulate King's Landing. Everything else is just minor details.

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
          Tyrion and Sir Brianne of Tarth, in memory of Jamie, hook up and start producing normal sized people to repopulate King's Landing. Everything else is just minor details.
          I predict Tormund finally gets his chance and helps Brienne pic up the pieces of her broken heart, in total Giantsbane fashion of course. Brienne will be sullied up the rest of her life.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by birddog66 View Post
            i predict tormund finally gets his chance and helps brienne pic up the pieces of her broken heart, in total giantsbane fashion of course. Brienne will be sullied up the rest of her very short life.

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk
            fify!

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
              Arya kills Dany. Dragon gets mad. Dragon kills EVERYBODY. End of show keeping with the rushed season theme.
              Dany kills Arya,Sansa and attempts to kill Jon. Jon doesn't die by Drogons fire and kills Dany.

Jon wins the Iron Throne.

Comment

Ok,ok,ok.....been off of here for a 4/5 days.......this has gotten bizarro. [emoji3061] Humm,....[emoji848].....Arya dead, white horse theories, petitions, writing not up to standard, post show counselors and per my wife/daughter from Paris........Jamie is still alive!!!
                Yep, it will be best that this saga ends quickly b4 someone on this planet has a mental breakdown over "fiction!". [emoji102] No matter what happens tonight it truly does not affect what happens in real life.....just a great show by any realistic measure......."viewership, streams of income, future spinoffs, etc." [emoji2962]
                I for one am glad I started from the 1st show......until the last!!![emoji457]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its time!!!!![emoji95][emoji244][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here we go! My money is on Tyrion.

Comment

Dragon Fire is mighty powerfull.

Comment

So what everyone thought was snow falling on the iron throne was ashes...

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

SOB the leaked spoiler was spot on for these first scenes... ugh where the petition at

Comment

Arya still alive

Also looks like they added a few more hundred unsullied and Dothraki since the battle of winter field lol
                            Last edited by 150class; 05-19-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Shanky shank

Guess we lost the “more nekkid blonde chick in fire” crowd since that ship just sailed

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                                Jon kills Dani for going psycho on the city, jamie kills Cersei because he’s had enough of her ****.
                                Brianne comes to kings landing and kills Jamie because her feelings are still hurt.
                                The dragon kills Jon for killing Dani.
                                Grey worm commits suicide after the only woman that’s given him some action.
                                Tyrion dies of liver damage.
                                Sansa, in a move of power marries Greyjoy and becomes the ruler of 7 kingdoms.

Dang. Thought I nailed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X