X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter1 View Post
    https://www.landsoftexas.com/propert...-Texas/5481554

$499,900 475 acres turn key hunting ranch
    I just viewed this on Lands of Texas, it looks like really nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      I have some for sale in North Louisiana.

anyone?

anyone?

that's why....the geographic exposure is like throwing a dart in the dark.

A realtor puts it out in the places and to the people that are looking.

Now, I'll tell you that I did buy 5 acres in Colorado off of the classifieds here, so it worked that time
      I know you were being sarchastic, but my brother in law is in charge of acquiring and developing farm land in North Central Louisiana for an investment group. What do you have and where is it? If it is what they are looking for I will pass it along to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
        I know you were being sarchastic, but my brother in law is in charge of acquiring and developing farm land in North Central Louisiana for an investment group. What do you have and where is it? If it is what they are looking for I will pass it along to him.
        You're exactly right but I was trying to think of something I have that's kind of out of the area.

It's about 15 acres of pine timber in Dubach that I inherited several years ago.

The family seems to think I have to sell it to them....

but they also want the mineral rights, and I don't sell mineral rights along with any land at any price....

and we just pulled some timber off of it.....

and I really don't need to sell it at all....

so it just sits there....

so it's probably not what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          My place may hit the market soon. Compete turn-key place with furnished storage container cabin (3 queen beds, fridge, microwave, futon, 3 TVs, bathroom), hot water, electricity, storage containers, golf cart, trailer, stands including 5x9 Atascosa Blind, 2 Krivoman stand and fill directional feeders, 48" fire pit, smoker / grill, picnic table, 1500 water tank, tools, lawn movers, etc. Rural water can be brought to the property for about $8K. Just bring your clothes and hunt

80.854 in Far Western Young County (25 minutes West of Graham or 30 minutes north of Breckenridge) that is all huntable mature mesquite with scattered oaks. There is a 5 acre food plot that is produced two great results for me so the soil is great. Great tank that holds water. County road access with good fences. Tons of game (average around 30 different bucks on camera a year). It was not hunted in the previous 5 years and we have only taken 1 buck in two years on the place.

$320K for everything.

I would be seriously interested in your place if you decide to sell. Would love to look at the property.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcortex View Post
            I would be seriously interested in your place if you decide to sell. Would love to look at the property.
            I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaicreekranch View Post
              Putting on market next week 240 acres high fenced in Atascosa county 5 miles from Jourdanton and 40 minutes from downtown San Antonio. We have killed several 200 plus B&C class bucks over last few years. Very thick tall bull mesquite trees with large bottom with oaks. 2 ponds with good duck hunting. Water water well 65gpm Andy city water to house and deer pens (5 pens totaling 6acres). Axis herd and few black buck. 7 1000 pound stand and fill protein feeders, 14 ton overhead grain bin, 2017 4010 trans mule, protein blower system, 25x30 metal closed in barn etc etc. $5500 per acre.
              Pm sent

Comment

[QUOTE=huntingtx;13919787]I own 95 acres in Llano County on Highway 71 between Horseshoe Bay and Llano that I'm putting up for sale. Message me if you're interested.[/QUOTE
                Sending PM

Comment

Originally posted by huntingtx View Post
                  I own 95 acres in Llano County on Highway 71 between Horseshoe Bay and Llano that I'm putting up for sale. Message me if you're interested.
                  My favorite stretch of the hill country.

Comment

So if we help people sell land, and help people buy land, and are a site sponsor...are we allowed to post on this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                      So if we help people sell land, and help people buy land, and are a site sponsor...are we allowed to post on this thread?
                      If you spilt your comish with the OP lol

Comment

Not land but putting our house up on 2/1 so if anyone wants a 4bd, 2.5ba 2470sq ft home in south west Fort Worth let me know!

Comment

Ranch

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                          Haven't seen you around here lately! Hate to hear you are selling your place, unless it is a good thing! Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a place with a heck of a deer herd.
                          Thanks Hunter. Bitter sweet. Kids are at an age that every weekend is a sporting event. With how much I work makes it really tough to manage it. I have loved it and will miss it. Starting new business that will takes time and money with hope in 3-5 years to do it all over again.

Comment

Ranch

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                            Pm sent
                            Pm sent. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                              We are looking for 20-100 acres of mostly wooded land to build on in Bell county, or 30 minutes from Temple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Same area but only 1-5 acres for a retirement place. Barndo build, log cabin build or possible home already there but we will be picky. Would like an area where I cannot see neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Same area but only 1-5 acres for a retirement place. Barndo build, log cabin build or possible home already there but we will be picky. Would like an area where I cannot see neighbors.

Yes! I want to pee naked off my back porch without becoming a felon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X