No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My goodness man, I have no words. I’m thinking about y’all.

Comment

That's heart breaking. Can't imagine how that hurts. Praying for you and the family.

Comment

Speachless. I can only pray for your family and thank you for putting life into perspective. I have to believe there is a plan.

Comment

No words...praying for you and family

Comment

Very sorry for your loss, extremely tragic. Hope you may find peace and healing in the time ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, God, take mercy on this family and comfort them in their grief!

Jordan, I am so sorry for your loss and have no words that can give you any relief from the pain you must certainly be feeling. I will pray for you and your wife.

Comment

Crying with you brother. Can’t even imagine. Praying for God’s peace and comfort to surround you and your wife.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family and thanks for reminding us of what is important in life.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family!

Comment

Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family sir. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Comment

I am so sorry. I cannot image what I’d do if this happened in my house. How old is the babysitter and how is she doing? If anyone wants counseling I’ll donate to make sure professional help is available. Praying for all involved.

Comment

Prayers sent up for you and your wife, family and friends.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Godspeed little Noah. Praying comfort, peace, and understanding for you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I cannot even imagine the pain yall are going through. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X