No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic is of my second bow kill, lung shot(young ram mouflon on public land) ... I just happened to lay the lung down on a cactus and was cleaning up a bit so put my knife down... When I reached down for the knife it struck me as an interesting pic...

Comment

My crazy lil man, gettin his buck nekked 4wheeler on,haha

Comment

Mine is the biggest boar tusk wise I’ve shot.

Comment

Kansas buck from last year.

Comment

The last pic on the card when I told my son to swap cards on the TC!

Comment

First buck with a bow...6.5 year old 12 point, 240 lb, 142" on our South Ga place. We had pictures of him his whole life. The man with me is a good friend and manages the lease tract, of which our land is a part. Don't get back their often enough.

Comment

Mine is the first buck I got on camera on a small place I had just bought. I thought someone was messing with me. 14-pt, double split mainbeam 3-yr-old. Place was held up in a lawsuit over the estate for a few years, so no one was hunting him and just by chance, he didn't venture much outside of my woods. He got much bigger the following year and I had a couple thousand pictures of him and many close interactions during the offseason, but never saw him for a shot during season. He was killed 800 yards from my feeder across a creek by a farmer on a tractor with an open-sighted 30-30 while trailing a hot doe. Made me crazy, because apart from the rut, he was as spooky as they get. Would hit my feeder 3 times a day, but zero times while I was hunting (any trace of humans and he vanished for a week). Scored 154 5/8. Low fence less than an hour from Houston.

Named him RayRay Vaguespread after a friend that begged me not to shoot him and some uncertainty on whether he'd make 13 inches inside. When he was killed he measure 17.5 inside, so yes, he would have.

Comment

Biggest critter I have arrowed.

Comment

My 1st & only bull elk at this time.

Comment

My wife and I a few years back when we were still dating. We went on a weekend trip to brushy hill and she was a trooper. She was shooting a bow back then with me, but not so much anymore.

Comment

Since this is mainly a bow hunting site I thought it would be nifty to show a bow kill.

Comment

My first archery kill, and with a recurve too. Got me hooked.

Comment

Me and my son with his doe he shot with his bow last weekend.

Comment

A flaming chicken

Comment

My wife and I waiting for her to be checked in at M D Anderson. She's been gone over a year and not a day goes by that I don't think of her. Our 23rd anniversary was Sunday the 22nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X