No announcement yet.

Uvalde Co hunting/rut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I’d say you had to get through a little water. Nothing this morning. We’ll give it another go this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful sunset as I got to the ranch Friday evening. Hunted a little Saturday morning but only saw hogs. Spent the rest of the day getting a camper set up and then met my GF in San Antonio for date night. Turnpike Troubadours at Floores Country Store!
      Attached Files

Comment

We'll catch up next time. I've gotta go back out soon to setup a tripod.
        Originally posted by 4wla View Post
        Beautiful sunset as I got to the ranch Friday evening. Hunted a little Saturday morning but only saw hogs. Spent the rest of the day getting a camper set up and then met my GF in San Antonio for date night. Turnpike Troubadours at Floores Country Store!
        Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

That sunset Friday night was sweeeet!

Comment

Nice pics. Slow slow around here.

Comment

Looks like lots of flooding the past few days and more rain to come this weekend... anyone heading out? Cold front would hit on a Monday

Comment

Anyone heading out this weekend?

Comment

I'll be about mid-pack in the peloton of trucks on I-10 today!

Comment

I was going to hold off(went last weekend), but the cold weather this morning is giving me the push I needed.. Good luck! Post some pics

Comment

Anyone have any luck??

Im taking off this coming Friday to go setup a new quadpod

Comment

Didn't kill anything but I did see 12 Axis Saturday evening, including 2 decent bucks. Have a group of Red Deer hinds hitting the feeder morning and evening as well. I haven't seen the stag for a couple of weeks but I'm guessing he's not far.

Finally got the rifle blind set up Sunday. Didn't realize how heavy is was until I tried lifting it off the trailer by myself!

I'll be back out there Friday evening and staying until Tuesday.
                        Attached Files

Comment

We’ve killed some hogs and i shot a bobcat last weekend. This past weekend was slow saw a few deer but not a lot of movement.

On a different note we’ve had a bunch of helicopters over the lease. Not 100% sure of where yet but that helicopter crash is on the lease beside us. Really sad for the couple that was just married and we’re leaving their wedding on the helicopter.

I’ll be out here all week so we’ll see how everything goes. Heck im just thankful to be out breathing fresh air and relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back at it again tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by hef187 View Post
                              That sunset Friday night was sweeeet!

Where was that pic taken?

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                                Where was that pic taken?