Amber Guyger indicted for murder? Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
    But then again why would a burglar be in your house watching tv?

It's very interesting the things a burglar will do while in your house. I've investigated where:

1. The burglar took a dump in the master bath toliet.

2. The burglar made a sandwich.

3. The burglar helped himself to the liqour cabinet.

4. The burglar sat down in front of the TV and fell asleep and was found on the sofa.

5. There are many more, but probably the best was when the burglar called me and asked if I was looking for anything special. I was working undercover in the narcotics unit and the burglar was a small time dope dealer. He had broken into a house and was calling people and "making a shopping list" of things to steal.

As for a master key, many moons ago, while working as a courtesy officer at several apartment complexes, they provided me with a master key to all apartments. Basically people would get locked out at 2am and I would have to get out of bed and let them in. It usually got really expensive if you locked yourself out more than once.

So, yeah its all strange. But I always like to see things played out in court because I bet there are things that have not come to light as of yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Ok.
    Played out in court.
    There were only two people there and one of them is dead so that's all you have to work with.
    1. Say she's charged with manslaughter, do you vote guilty or not guilty?

2. If guilty, what should her sentence be?

Keep in mind that the fact of the matter is that she had no business in his home in the first place, accident or not. She had no right to be in there and he had every right to be in there because that was his house.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Ok.
      Played out in court.
      There were only two people there and one of them is dead so that's all you have to work with.

Keep in mind that the fact of the matter is that she had no business in his home in the first place, accident or not. She had no right to be in there and he had every right to be in there because that was his house.
      Sorry, cannot answer those questions. Only way to answer is if I am empaneled as a juror and the State and Defense have rested and closed.

Comment

Ok.
        Played out in court.

And I should say, as I don't want to be one of those that say, I should Point Out..., that I am not saying that she is right or wrong in this matter. Just too many people chiming in about this and that, hang 'em high and the sorts.

Last I checked, we still have the U.S. Constitution that we live by, and there is that one small, itty-bitty thing about being INNOCENT until proven GUILTY.

So, if you, or anybody else, are saying she is guilty and should be in prison, then my question to you is, "Do you believe in the United States Constitution?"

Comment

There are two absolute and undeniable truths when dealing with anything controversial in Dallas County.

It IS politically motivated.

And they WILL **** it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And I should say, as I don't want to be one of those that say, I should Point Out..., that I am not saying that she is right or wrong in this matter. Just too many people chiming in about this and that, hang 'em high and the sorts.

Last I checked, we still have the U.S. Constitution that we live by, and there is that one small, itty-bitty thing about being INNOCENT until proven GUILTY.

So, if you, or anybody else, are saying she is guilty and should be in prison, then my question to you is, "Do you believe in the United States Constitution?"

LoL she already admitted to the crime which is kiling a man unprovoked in his own home.
            You do realize this, right?
            She says herself she did it so none of us are ASSUMING any guilt on her

Comment

LoL she already admitted to the crime which is kiling a man unprovoked in his own home.
              You do realize this, right?
              She says herself she did it so none of us are ASSUMING any guilt on her
              Nope, ain't getting paid to listen to it at this time, so really could care less.

And until she stands up in open court and pleads guilty, she is still innocent.

Last edited by DFWPI; 12-04-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Nope, ain't getting paid to listen to it at this time, so really could care less.

And until she stands up in open court and pleads guilty, she is still innocent.

You're a cop?

Comment

I would go with PI in the DFW area

Any who, if she wasnt read her Miranda rights it wouldn't even be admissible in court.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    I would go with PI in the DFW area

Any who, if she wasnt read her Miranda rights it wouldn't even be admissible in court.
                    They have a 911 recording where she says she shot the guy as well as multiple police reports where she's acknowledging she shot the guy.

Are you a cop too?

Why are we even debating "miranda rights" at this point?
                    Are we in the twilight zone?
                    The woman has clearly admitted to shooting him.

Is she going to recant her story then make the DA go back and waste time of placing her at the scene of the crime and forensics proving that the two bullets lodged in Mr. Jean's body were fired from her service weapon?

C'mon guys.
                    Admit if the roles were reversed he walked into HER apartment after he got off work and shot/killed her in her own kitchen as she stood there in her bra and panties that you'd be calling for his immediate hanging.

A search warrant would have never been requested nor issued to search her home for contraband either.

Those are facts.

Comment

LOL at the cop hater.. Just let it rest until some facts come out.

You are so one sided it's dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Facts:
                        1. Dead guy
                        2. He was minding his own business in his own house eating cereal watching the Cowboys game
                        3. Cop walks in his house unannounced and shoots/kills him

Are those not facts?
                        Do you dispute any of those?
                        If so, which one?

1. Is the guy not dead because of the cop's bullet?

2. Was he not obeying the law in his own home doing nothing to no one?

3. Did Guyger not admit she walked into the wrong apartment and INTENTIONALLY point her gun at the guy and fire two rounds INTENDING to hit him?

You're going to dispute that? If so, I have no idea what's to come of this world.

I'm not a cop hater but i see there is a two class level of juatice going on because again, if the cop was dead the same tune wouldn't be sung.

I'm on the side of TRUTH and JUSTICE and you can't tell me that the guy is not dead is not a truth and that the cop was the one who killed him because she already admitted to it.
                        She said she killed him so why are we even debating that?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Yep....
                          Odd when it was COPS getting killed, he claimed on here everyone needed to wait for the trial before passing judgment....

But considering the source brother, is ANYONE here surprised??!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                            Yep....
                            Odd when it was COPS getting killed, he claimed on here everyone needed to wait for the trial before passing judgment....

But considering the source brother, is ANYONE here surprised??!
                            Did Guyger kill him? Yes or No?

Comment

Two of my female cousins are cops on Dallas PD and neither would discuss this at thanksgiving.

But they both voiced their opinions about their new chief!
                              LoL

They're both millennials so I (almost) give them a pass.

Comment

Facts:
                                1. Dead guy
                                2. He was minding his own business in his own house eating cereal watching the Cowboys game
                                3. Cop walks in his house unannounced and shoots/kills him

Are those not facts?
                                Do you dispute any of those?
                                If so, which one?

1. Is the guy not dead because of the cop's bullet?

2. Was he not obeying the law in his own home doing nothing to no one?

3. Did Guyger not admit she walked into the wrong apartment and INTENTIONALLY point her gun at the guy and fire two rounds INTENDING to hit him?

You're going to dispute that? If so, I have no idea what's to come of this world.

I'm not a cop hater but i see there is a two class level of juatice going on because again, if the cop was dead the same tune wouldn't be sung.

I'm on the side of TRUTH and JUSTICE and you can't tell me that the guy is not dead is not a truth and that the cop was the one who killed him because she already admitted to it.
                                She said she killed him so why are we even debating that?
                                Is it Justice you're interested in, or revenge?

Comment

Working...
                                X