Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your threads motivated my brothers and I to buy a place. We bought 160 acres in Cotton County. It’s not perfect but it’s ours and we’re in love. Thanks for sharing as it made us move to action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice looking place.

Comment

Congrats on a great looking place!

Comment

Originally posted by CoachStanton View Post
          Your threads motivated my brothers and I to buy a place. We bought 160 acres in Cotton County. It’s not perfect but it’s ours and we’re in love. Thanks for sharing as it made us move to action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This place is full of all kinds of inspiration Like you, another member inspired me to do the same with my first place and the rest is history! Congratulations to you and your brothers for taking the plunge! I can't wait to see what you guy's have in store for the place! Keep us posted!!!!

Comment

This guy seemed to have damaged himself recently. Will have to see how this effects how he finishes out!
            Attached Files

Comment

The Coon Hoods are doing a fantastic job! This is the first complete round of photos I have gotten since putting my camera back out and was expecting to see the coons taking their share since I am putting in 400 lbs a week The pics showed that the deer, and deer only, are responsible for my 400 lb a week bill, with the coons only hanging around on standby to pick up the scraps underneath! Thanks for a great product Coon Hood The boys are growing fast! The next few weeks of growth will give us a good idea on what we will be working with this fall!
              Attached Files

Comment

Bucks are looking fat and healthy. Deer on my place have cut way back on protein due to all the green foliage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                  Bucks are looking fat and healthy. Deer on my place have cut way back on protein due to all the green foliage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                  I wish these boys would to, but there has been no sign of slowing even with all of the rain and new growth!

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                    The Coon Hoods are doing a fantastic job! This is the first complete round of photos I have gotten since putting my camera back out and was expecting to see the coons taking their share since I am putting in 400 lbs a week The pics showed that the deer, and deer only, are responsible for my 400 lb a week bill, with the coons only hanging around on standby to pick up the scraps underneath! Thanks for a great product Coon Hood The boys are growing fast! The next few weeks of growth will give us a good idea on what we will be working with this fall!
                    Darton,
                    great update!glad to see the CoonHoods are doing what they were designed to do and all your protein is going to the deer! Thanks again for giving Coonhoods a chance!
                    COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

Comment

Darton, the bucks are looking good! The coon hoods are really paying off as well.

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
                        Darton,
                        great update!glad to see the CoonHoods are doing what they were designed to do and all your protein is going to the deer! Thanks again for giving Coonhoods a chance!
                        Www.coonhood.com
                        After trying everything they seem to be doing the trick Thanks for a great product!

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                        Darton, the bucks are looking good! The coon hoods are really paying off as well.
                        I am excited they have put the trash pandas on the sidelines! The next few months should be interesting

Comment

Good grief! What do you do with all your spare time?

Kidding aside, I have enjoyed following your land adventures and watching the improvements. Call me envious!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Good grief! What do you do with all your spare time?

Kidding aside, I have enjoyed following your land adventures and watching the improvements. Call me envious!
                            If I am not helping people find their dream property, working on a project property, or working on this place, I can usually be found at my day job Glad to still have you following along

Comment

The dirt is turned and ready for seed Will have it all complete by Sunday if the weather holds!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Darton; 05-24-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

The camera at the protein feeder had a little over 3200 pics since last Sunday with all of the feed going to the deer except for the scraps on the ground! Coon Hoods are still going the distance Can't wait to see how some of these guys turn out!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Darton; 05-24-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X