Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unit 8

Comment

That deer is about at the size where you have to think "if I shoot him, will I only make him mad?"

Comment

Hew was really swole and ****** off posturing my decoy :-)

Comment

Originally posted by CKolar View Post
          Hew was really swole and ****** off posturing my decoy :-)

Lol, I bet that was exciting. What brand of decoy did you use, I have had good luck with the flambeau brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuietTime View Post
            Lol, I bet that was exciting. What brand of decoy did you use, I have had good luck with the flambeau brand.

It was a cheap *** decoy I bought at Gander Mountain called Ol Jack. Ive always had good luck with it even though it looks like crap. When they are in that mind set I don't think it really matters much.

Comment

It was a cheap *** decoy I bought at Gander Mountain called Ol Jack. Ive always had good luck with it even though it looks like crap. When they are in that mind set I don't think it really matters much.

[emoji106]

Comment

These deer the guy posted are pen raised bucks

Comment

Originally posted by freerange View Post
                  Got proof of that? They very well might be but I'm curious how you know that.

The midwest has some big truly wild deer

Comment

Originally posted by freerange View Post
                    Yeah....NO This year will make 10 years of traveling to the great state of Kansa to chase the giant Midwest whitetail. I walked literally hundreds of miles with a stand on my back in and out of walk in and private ground to get a once in a lifetime opportunity and I got it. Think what you want. There's not a pen within 100 miles of the area we hunt and that is at FT. Riley. Ill drop you a pin and you can go walk it yourself....and what your address... I send you of copy of Rack so you can read the article.!

Comment

Yeah....NO This year will make 10 years of traveling to the great state of Kansa to chase the giant Midwest whitetail. I walked literally hundreds of miles with a stand on my back in and out of walk in and private ground to get a once in a lifetime opportunity and I got it. Think what you want. There's not a pen within 100 miles of the area we hunt and that is at FT. Riley. Ill drop you a pin and you can go walk it yourself....and what your address... I send you of copy of Rack so you can read the article.!

I would like to see that dropped pin, just saying, lol, [emoji2371]

Comment

If you don’t mind send that drop pin my way also[emoji23] of course only for verification purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                          Here’s last two year bucks from SE Kansas all day mid November sits just to get you little more fired up

Are the pheasant hunters thick in the SE areas?

Comment

Originally posted by El suave View Post
                            Are the pheasant hunters thick in the SE areas?
                            No, not many pheasant in SE Kansas as far as I know

Comment

I hunt the SE area for the last 10 years and have never seen a pheasant hunter. My biggest problem is dogs and people on horses.

Comment

getting pumped guys, thanks for the inspiration .

Comment

Working...
                                X