Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkkj View Post
    Someone in a black truck between plowman and masquite creek. Left your drivers door open lol. It’s pretty close to Raymond Creek.
    I got it taken care of it was my dad. Hes starting to get forgetful in his old age.. but it sat open for 3 hours and no one messed with it.

Comment

Im at camp cooking and my dad n son are hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
        Im at camp cooking and my dad n son are hunting.

Camp is where I'd be too.

But I'm at my home camp instead.

Comment

Bout sums up my opening day. Saw no deer, and lots of shotguns going off all day. Someone must have been on the Dove and or Teal heavy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Do deer size mosquitos count? Lol. Glad nothing was stolen from whoever left their door open. I know B6 has a few people that would’ve take. Complete advantage of that.

Comment

Just saw a doe and a fawn...unfortunately they are back here in camp lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                Do deer size mosquitos count? Lol. Glad nothing was stolen from whoever left their door open. I know B6 has a few people that would’ve take. Complete advantage of that.
                Indeed, my butane ran out on the thermocell about 6 and I thought they were going to carry me off. All I saw was squirrels and a coon right after sunset.

Comment

In the blind again. Yesterday's report no arrows released, a pig came in and didnt like something an left rapidly. Lets see what today brings.

Comment

Go get um storm. I will be out there around noon to drop some corn.

Comment

Not many hunters out here today Justin.

Comment

Good don't wanna ruin someone's hunt. Most everybody will be done by noon I'm sure. Not seeing anything storm? Figured this morning would have been a good one for deer and pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                          Good don't wanna ruin someone's hunt. Most everybody will be done by noon I'm sure. Not seeing anything storm? Figured this morning would have been a good one for deer and pigs.
                          No wind and real quiet out here nothing has even tried to show up.

Comment

Just missed a huge pig about 20 minutes ago at 10 yds. Got excited. Should have waited a lil longer til he got to the corn.

Comment

Dang the luck. Maybe he is dumb and will be back lol

Comment

And we have a lost deer, my dad shot 30 mins ago and i cant find blood. Arrow smells like gut shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X