No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out today. Nothing for me. Pack of domestic dogs wouldn't shut up and jumped a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by outdoorsnetx View Post
      Went out today. Nothing for me. Pack of domestic dogs wouldn't shut up and jumped a pig.
      sat all day yesterday. saw a massive hog in the morning, and a coyote came strolling in with his buddies around 2pm. No deer though.

Comment

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
        sat all day yesterday. saw a massive hog in the morning, and a coyote came strolling in with his buddies around 2pm. No deer though.
        i had some dogs barking all day north of where i was sitting, wonder if we were in the same area.

Comment

these dogs only barked for maybe 15 minutes, They came right up on me and then no more than 50 yard behind me they jumped a pig that sounded like hogzilla. once the pig got away they stopped.

Comment

different area then. i heard these dogs all day. they were probably a good 500-1000 yards away from me though.

Comment

About to head out for an evening sit. Hoping the deer will be moving before the front hits in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck. i'll be out for a Saturday morning sit, and i think that might be the last one for the season for me.

Comment

The way the forecast is for the next week, it's gonna be some cold sits through next weekend. Don't know if I'll be back out thus weekend after today, but I'll definitely be out there next week.

Comment

good luck, brother. i hope ya stick something!

Comment

Just got settled in the stand.

Comment

Saw nothing this evening. Going to depend on when the rain starts tomorrow if I go in the morning or not.

Comment

How are the roads, any flooding?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprisingly very dry. I wasn't expecting to get to my parking spot but only had one or 2 puddles in the road.

Comment

Back in for en evening sit. Jumped a deer from in front of the stand walking in. Oh well. Better than Christmas shopping.

Comment

out for one last attempt. I feel colder than the thermometer says, and seen nothing so far.....

Comment

Working...
                                X