No announcement yet.

Anybody own a “Premium” Pellet Grill? American made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for Pitts and Spitts here. The build quality is unmatched in my opinion. I really put way too much time into making a choice on one a couple years ago, but I got to know everything about Yoder and P&S. Will be upgrading to a bigger one and I have a few friends who all want the current maverick.

Comment

Bought a P&S when they first came out with the pellet smoker (850). Mine is still going strong and should last until I am gone (-electronics). Holds heat well and is also built like a tank. I am going to upgrade the casters soon. If you are on FB - there is a good group dedicated to these smokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well, I think I’ve made up my mind lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve heard nothing but good about the pitts and spits. Also lone star grillz just came out with one.

Comment

I am wanting to pull the trigger on a Pitts and Spitts myself but the price is the only thing holding me back. I know, I know....you get what you pay for. Are there places online that sell for less than the advertised prices? I live in Marshall also so will have to pay for shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Roman AB View Post
              I’ve heard nothing but good about the pitts and spits. Also lone star grillz just came out with one.
              Ok just watched the YouTube video about the Lone Star Grillz pellet smoker. Impressive!

Comment

I’ve had my Pitts & Spitts for 2 yrs and love it.

Last edited by HFD38; 04-20-2021, 07:09 AM.

Comment

A lot of good info, Good thread! I was leaning toward Rec Tec RT 700, but will be doing more research.

Comment

Wow, I like that Lone Star Grillz. Just put myself on the waiting list. It’s impressive, and thicker steal than most.

Comment

I have been researching this for the past few months. I’m leaning toward the gator but with so much positive feedback it makes me want to check into the p&s more. Those lone stars look good as well.

Comment

Pitmaker is another place in Houston that makes good bbq pits and they offer a pellet grill option now. They sell alot of custom pits to the competition guys out there. It hasn't been mentioned so I thought I'd share the link in case anyone had feedback for the OP.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

I’ve been on the lone star wait list for 6 months. I figure it it’s that tough to get out, I don’t want to be a part of the first gen models.

I was number 9 on the waitlist

Comment

I have the Pitts and Spitts and really like it. You wont be disappointed.

Comment

rec teq

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                              A lot of good info, Good thread! I was leaning toward Rec Tec RT 700, but will be doing more research.
                              I have the 700 and love it! You wont be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                              X