Clear All

More prayers

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
          No new news on the situation. Here is a recently posted video from a shrimp boat.

https://www.fox8live.com/2021/04/14/...ower-capsized/

Please excuse this landlubber, but I’m assuming those waterspouts are equivalent to our tornadoes? I thought I heard him say “200mph winds”. That would be tornado type weather on the water, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Please excuse this landlubber, but I’m assuming those waterspouts are equivalent to our tornadoes? I thought I heard him say “200mph winds”. That would be tornado type weather on the water, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yes, it is a tornado over the water.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              Yes, it is a tornado over the water.
              Yup. Pretty amazing thing to see. Saw some off the beach before last years hurricanes came in. Likewise terrifying.

Comment

2 recent updates from someone whose family member who was on the lift boat .... I chose not to publish her name or the families name out of respect ....

I'll post more updates once I can verify factual information

Kevin and Tina ... Sending you LOTS of prayers

Update: 12:38 pm Thursday
                Coast Guard has come to speak with us, they are diving NOW! They are doing everything within power to get to boat. He did confirm that the pic below was from Tuesday night about 8:00pm that what looks to be is 2 guys in the hull with movement. The divers are working on efforts to get to that hull and they also as we pray could be more air pockets that are just not in this picture. They was able to get to the piece that is sticking out and hit on it with hammer to see if they could hear anything. They had to back off quickly again because of the weather.
                8–10 divers are in at a time now and they said it could take up to 4 days to clear the boat with today being day 1. Donjon are the divers Seacor has contracted, as Coast Guard sweeps the waters.
                I hope this makes sense as I am fully in disbelief this is even taking place, ***x ****** is coming and I am going to go home for the night. So I will then be getting updates from him. I will keep everyone as up to date as I can, while we duck the new reporters. God please get this Monster drinking, arm wrestling, duck dynasty boy home to his kids and mom!

Update 11:25 am Thursday: Weather conditions have made this operation hard, we will receive full update of events in about 10 mins the man from Seacor is on the way now. Once he gives us what he has I will share. I know we are praying for that air pocket, miracles happen! We will get him back alive! Keep the faith for ***x and the other guys! I will give more soon.

here is a link with marine vessel traffic , you can see the various vessels in the vicinity of where the Seacor lift boat capsized. It's just south of Port Fourchon

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...y:29.0/zoom:10

a picture for reference how lift boats are used for offshore work
                Last edited by Cajun Blake; 04-15-2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

So sad, my prayers go out to all the families.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Supposedly the Coast Guard is bringing in a big vessel to try to use as a wave block so that they can get smaller boats closer to the capsized boat.

We got the same message that Blake posted, along with the thermal image, that comes from a CG flight pattern with thermal.

Comment

Horrible. Prayers to Kevin and Tina

Comment

Prayers for all the families affected by this situation

Comment

Prayers for miraculous recoveries, Kevin. Terrible situation.

Comment

still praying for you and your family Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              Tina's half brother was on that boat.
                              As of last night, 6 people had been rescued. He was not one of those 6.
                              There are rumors that 3 more people were seen clinging to the boat last night, but the weather was too rough for a boat or helicopter to get to them.

The last communication, that was with a friend, said that Quinon was going to take a nap, at about 4pm when he got to the boat. It tipped at 4:30pm. There's a chance that he was inside, sleeping when it happened.

Oh heck Kevin I didn’t see that it was your kin folk . We will be praying for y’all .

Comment

Sending up prayers for all involved.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X