No announcement yet.

JFT Turkey Tour 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got pretty low expectations for the opener. Likely to be flocked up and quiet on the ground. We’ll see what happens. At least it won’t be raining.

Comment

Finally leaving Houston!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
        I’ve got pretty low expectations for the opener. Likely to be flocked up and quiet on the ground. We’ll see what happens. At least it won’t be raining.

Super high expectations here

I’ll be disappointed if we’re not in the game all weekend

Comment

Chelska said she may hunt Saturday morning

For anyone that’s followed in the past, you know there’s less than 5% chance she wakes up

We’ll see

Comment

Finally seeing birds at the camp house spot

4 gobblers and 2 hens just entered the field and worked their way to the back feeder.

Comment

Waiting on PoPo and then we’re going to check on that creek bottom from Tuesday morning.

Comment

Get em!

Comment

Comment

I love the early season

9 in that group and 8 in this one

We’ll have the jake strutter out in front of one of these tomorrow morning!

Comment

Nice and good luck in the morning! We got to our new place last night and I’d say if my first ever sit was a sign of things to come, I’m pretty excited.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                        Nice and good luck in the morning! We got to our new place last night and I’d say if my first ever sit was a sign of things to come, I’m pretty excited.

That’s a pretty sight!

Comment

Good luck this weekend to all of y'all down south!

Comment

Good luck Gentlemen......and Clay!......

Comment

Yep, birds are still in winter flocks here. Saw a group of twenty hens just outside of town and no toms with them. Gunna be tough sledding. Most of the brush hasn’t even started to bud out. Looks like axis antler development took a hit as well from the once in a century freeze event. Probably shunted blood flow away from developing antlers to the vital organs. I’ll try to roost something tonight. Hopefully the wind will lay down this evening.
                              Last edited by TwoHighways; 03-19-2021, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Looks like you guys are set for an awesome opener.

LO at a new property we were supposed to go to just flaked on us. Looks like I'm headed to the hill country again to shed hunt and take inventory for the north zone season. Picked up right at 100 last weekend.

Good luck south zoners! I'll be following from the cheap seats

Comment

Working...
                                X