No announcement yet.

Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are policies other countries have? What do you have to do to move from Texas to Mexico legally? What do you have to do to be able to get to the money their citizens have paid to the government?

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
      These guys were having a party....
      Those look like wild game innovations service techs

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
        I wish it was just foot traffic. We get the chased and bailouts too...usually 1-2 vehicles carrying 8-10 at a time. DPS has been chasing them only a weekly bases. They take down multiple fences with stolen trucks leaving a trail of parts and clothing through the property. This has happened 4 times since the start of deer season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Pretty common last 7-8 years, sure is a pain having a guy that is basically full time fence rider fixing stuff, he is WOP but the BP doesn’t seem to mess with him

Comment

Comment

These group stole one of my game camera that was in another feeder

Comment

How about a lil Rush Limbaugh explanation

Comment

There have been quite a few police officers and innocent civilians killed by these 'good' people that are coming here illegally. Sure some are 'good', but just how many good Americans are you willing to lose to this crowd?
                I was lucky, I only had a truck totaled by one that didn't have a driver's license and apparently didn't know that 'rojo means stop'...

Comment

Tangent..... I could use an interesting piece of wood from EXACTLY on the border. Or driftwood from the river.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    I see where I messed up and I apologize. I didn't mean to direct it to you (by quoting you, I did). I meant it to be an open question to all, not just you. And, BTW, great job on the hire selection. I won't be asking for papers as well, I will expect that from my contractor.
                    So you're not gonna allow any illegals to work on your land, but you're gonna take your contractors word for it that there are no illegals working on your land?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      I bet my Hispanic buddies on this site love being called meskins!
                      I’ve been called much worse.
                      Doesn’t bother me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        We have found a couple of dead guys in deer blinds , kinda hard carrying up buckets of bleach up a ladder, of course the BP doesn’t help clean up
                        It might be a mental thing, not sure, but I swear that blind still smells funky. Worst part is, it’s a really good spot with an awesome view.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                          It might be a mental thing, not sure, but I swear that blind still smells funky. Worst part is, it’s a really good spot with an awesome view.

Put an ozonics in it, close it up and let it run until the battery dies... Open it up and let it air out... That got the owl funk out of a blind I had once. Buddy had buzzards build and raise young in his and he did the same thing to get rid of the smell...

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                            No , it’s probably real, that smell just kinda lingers on and on .
                            Especially when they been in their awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              I bet my Hispanic buddies on this site love being called meskins!
                              Only if they are sensitive thin skinned Nancys.

Comment

We would find them sleeping in deer stands, taking corn out of the feeders. But what really pizzed everyone off was when they went to cutting poly water lines. That's when it became a problem. The ones we would talk to would tell you the "lights". Meaning the radio towers by the YO. That's where there ride picked them up I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X