Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Be a lot of SSS if I had property down that way.
    Hopefully people will start, illegals will get the message loud and clear.

Dumbest **** I’ve read in a while. Your point of view is reassuring my idea that stupid people out number the rest of us these days.

Comment

I’ve never actually seen one, but we had one dead in a deer blind in 2019. That’s the sheriff and coroner in the pic. Last year showed up to a well lived-in camp house. Other side of that water is Mexico (amistad).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        Dumbest **** I’ve read in a while. Your point of view is reassuring my idea that stupid people out number the rest of us these days.
        Yeah, well what is your solution genius?
        Let em pour through and pillage our people, rape your daughter maybe, take your job or whatever you want to fill in the blank with?
        That seems like a stellar plan .
        So we'll let em come, as many as they want, until your country & society has been brought to the ground, I love it!
        Lot of stupid all right .

Comment

Let em pour through and pillage our people, rape your daughter maybe, take your job or whatever you want to fill in the blank with?
          So we'll let em come, as many as they want, until your country & society has been brought to the ground, I love it!

I don’t have a daughter, so that ones out. Sure there are some real dirtbags coming across, but there are some really great PEOPLE coming across too. We are talking about people in this thread after all.

The border could be closed if people in charge wanted it closed. That should be the plan

I’m not going to shoot anyone unless they try to harm me or my family. Someone’s ideas don’t make them my enemy, their actions make them my enemy. I’m not going to shoot someone for trespassing either. Their life matters more to me than that, until they cross the line.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I’m allowed to whole heartedly disagree with it.
          Last edited by jaker_cc; 03-13-2021, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I guess Texas can stage buses at the border and all the catch and release be loaded up and dumped in DC.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
              I guess Texas can stage buses at the border and all the catch and release be loaded up and dumped in DC.

We could do that with the homeless too

Comment

I agree and have said this for a while now. Well Dems, You want them, You got them.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                  Are they crazy with the price of lumber right now????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Just taking the lumber and crew to the construction site
                  Last edited by BigL; 03-13-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Send it to San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, New York, DC or any major liberal city that wants open borders. I'd even be willing to send them to a major city in Canada like Toronto.

That said how much does a charter bus cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                      as a matter of fact, my Barn build right now is a crew of Guys out of Okie, and dam, they working harder then any meskin crew i have ever hired...
                      and if they was meskin, i dont sit and ask them for there papers or anything.
                      so to each his own, my brother... cant wait to see pics of your House build
                      I bet my Hispanic buddies on this site love being called meskins!

Comment

News alert, they are loaded on a bus sent from Laredo to San Antonio then fed by some charity then bused to a city of choice
                        I am sure the rgv is bus to corpus then Houston or Dallas, Austin San Antonio, and then destinations of choice across USA

Comment

IMO the immigration process needs to be simplified and less lengthy/costly. I’m NOT saying let everyone in, not by a long shot, but with the current system, a lot of them just choose to do it illegally.

Something like pay $100 to apply, have to prove you can communicate very basically in English, have a job lined up and a place to live, prove who you are with no significant criminal history, if approved you get an ID and work permit for 6 months. Not eligible for ANY welfare, government funded health insurance, etc.

You’re basically on “parole” and have to meet with someone once a month to verify you’re keeping up your end of the deal. Miss one appointment and you get a warning, miss two and you’re flagged for deportation.

After 1-2 years, you can apply for citizenship. Have several people vouch for you, be basically fluent, and have been paying taxes.

Side note, what a lot of the liberals/poors clamoring for a $15/hr minimum wage don’t realize is it will increase the numbers of illegals hired tenfold.
                          Last edited by gatorgrizz27; 03-13-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post

I’ve never actually seen one, but we had one dead in a deer blind in 2019. That’s the sheriff and coroner in the pic. Last year showed up to a well lived-in camp house. Other side of that water is Mexico (amistad).

We have found a couple of dead guys in deer blinds , kinda hard carrying up buckets of bleach up a ladder, of course the BP doesn’t help clean up

Comment

We had another chase through the ranch yesterday.
                              A van and suv picked up a group off a ranch by the airport in Falfurrias. The chase began and in an attempt to get away they started a fire on that ranch. The two vehicles split up. One headed for premont and the other through our place. They drove through the north fence and managed to get away. The other group jumped out at the stripes station in premont and fled on foot.

Comment

I wish it was just foot traffic. We get the chased and bailouts too...usually 1-2 vehicles carrying 8-10 at a time. DPS has been chasing them only a weekly bases. They take down multiple fences with stolen trucks leaving a trail of parts and clothing through the property. This has happened 4 times since the start of deer season.

Last edited by Sika; 03-13-2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X