No announcement yet.

Thieves Got Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have put cams on the roads in and out so we can monitor the traffic.

Comment

That sucks big ones
      Seen HEB has some for $99.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by toaster View Post

I’d do that, but there is about a dozen ways in and out of our place. We have gates where we can, but the timber company often just cut the locks or takes the gates down. It’s a constant uphill battle to try to even show some resemblance of “secure”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          That sucks big ones
          Seen HEB has some for $99.

I may try to make your GTG the Friday before bow opener. I have to see if I can drop an off duty gig first. If I can, I’ll make it. If I can’t, I won’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
            I may try to make your GTG the Friday before bow opener. I have to see if I can drop an off duty gig first. If I can, I’ll make it. If I can’t, I won’t.

Hope to see ya there

Comment

Sorry to hear that man

Comment

Originally posted by toaster View Post
                Ugh. That would give me tired head.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post

Garrett, let me know if you're gonna make it...I'm trying to get over there Friday evening, even tho I'm not gonna be able to hunt opening weekend. Still would like to make the GTG and meet a few TBH'ers anyways

Comment

Just got an email from academy they are running some specials on feeders right now.

Comment

About 15 years ago I built a nice 55gal feeder with top notch components and set it out @ our lease in Coleman. The dudes that bordered us to the south got themselves kicked off their lease, mid-season and helped their selves to my new feeder. I followed their tracks for 200 yards where they'd drug it to their fence line and loaded it up.

Comment

Sorry for the headache.
                        I had a place in Nocona that we suspected the cattle lessor of dropping the height of the spinner plate and letting 400 lbs of corn fall to the ground. Thank goodness the feeder was still in place when we returned.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                          Garrett, let me know if you're gonna make it...I'm trying to get over there Friday evening, even tho I'm not gonna be able to hunt opening weekend. Still would like to make the GTG and meet a few TBH'ers anyways

Will do. I have a bridal “couples” shower to attend at 1830 hrs on that day. So I don’t know if I’ll make it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                            If that’s the case, why don’t you get out of the east Texas area. East Texas theft is like a broken record on this site
                            X1000

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Comment

What part of Polk County? Also do you have photos of the feeders or any way to identify them? I know it’s a long shot but you gotta try. Meth heads will put them on Craigslist or Let Go site and we’d love to help you make a case.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                                What part of Polk County? Also do you have photos of the feeders or any way to identify them? I know it’s a long shot but you gotta try. Meth heads will put them on Craigslist or Let Go site and we’d love to help you make a case.

No recent photos. I could identify them if I saw them. One was an old 55 gal drum with a plastic lid and the legs were galvanized poles. I’m willing to bet that the drum has been repainted. It was a rusty/old faded green. My lease is at the corner of Segno Firelane Road and Sunflower Road.

Comment

Working...
                                X