Thieves Got Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves Got Me!

Some low, sorry, scum sucking, bottom feeder of a waste of a human being got my corn feeder and my buddy’s feeder off our lease in Polk, Co.. talk about ticking me off, and right before season and full of corn. 🤬🤬[emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That really suxs. Did you have game cameras up that caught anything.

Comment

That's no Bueno. I hope you catch them.

Comment

Dang! Ive got a couple of feeders around ready to deploy. Had I known earlier Idve sent one packing with Ryan...he is in your hood.

Comment

That stinks.

Comment

G BIRD, I have two sitting in my shed ready to go with spintech drop down plate and solar panels. I’m taking a year or two off due to twin babies. You’re more than welcome to it if we could get to you on an express. I may be able to even help with that. Let me know

Comment

Thieves usually hit our area the week after Labor Day. They know that a lot of people use the long weekend to set everything up. Got my lease twice. Absolutely hate a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                G BIRD, I have two sitting in my shed ready to go with spintech drop down plate and solar panels. I’m taking a year or two off due to twin babies. You’re more than welcome to it if we could get to you on an express. I may be able to even help with that. Let me know

Man, I do appreciate it. I’d hate to use your stuff, just to have it get stolen. I don’t even think I’m going to attempt to replace it.

Comment

Shoot and gut,em

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    Dang! Ive got a couple of feeders around ready to deploy. Had I known earlier Idve sent one packing with Ryan...he is in your hood.

I think he just back into town this past weekend. I invited him to go to north zone for dove opener, but he said he was slammed already. He didn’t miss anything, either. Probably the worst dove opener I’ve ever experienced in 5-6 years hunting north zone.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                      That really suxs. Did you have game cameras up that caught anything.

No. I was going to deploy cameras in about a week. I needed a new SD card, or I would have deployed them and probably lost them as well.

Comment

Dam, that stinks. Sorry to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
                          No. I was going to deploy cameras in about a week. I needed a new SD card, or I would have deployed them and probably lost them as well.
                          Sorry for your loss. Who steals feeders anyway??!! Sounds like some local neighbors who don't want you to have any success. Either way, I'd be sure to hide my cameras when you do put them out. Best of luck in finding who the bad guys are.

Comment

Sorry pos there’s a lot of this stuff going on now a days. Lazy people don’t want to work for their stuff..

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                              X