Is this a Bowhunting Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
    I will start by saying I don’t care how you hunt and why or where you hunt. The forum name is Texas bow hunter. It seems like I see as many or more people posting rifle kills and stories as bow hunting stuff. Maybe there should be an area to post rifle kills only. Before you sissy men start wining about it doesn’t matter what you hunt with and we are all hunters, I agree. But this is a bow hunting forum. Ok let the fun begin!!’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told them this was going to happen when MLD permits let you rifle hunt during Archery only season........

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
    And yet your avitar is of a fish!!!!!
    Oh the hypocrisy
    Stinks of hypocrisy.

Originally posted by GARY View Post
    You are totally right. I am going to start banning anyone posting kill pictures that don't match you and my purist archery play. I don't care if its someones first deer, biggest, dad, childs or even wife.

My wife killed her first rifle buck this week. After I post it to share, I will chastise myself and give myself an infraction ( I cannot ban myself as I am the best moderator and this place would totally go to hell).

You and me buddy..to the end!
    Winner...!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      What do you need a bag for? Aren't you bowhunting 24/7/365? Slacker! Aint this a bowhunting site?
      Just about! I usually have a weeks worth of bowhunting clothes in there. For the record not all are camo, some are black and not name brand

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        No that's the gun hunters. The camo people will be out in huge numbers this week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        They still wear the realtree though, except for the young ones...they got the Under Armour. We call them the under army. Kiuiuiuiu and Sitka, that's the real bowhuntin bad asses...

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
          And yet your avitar is of a fish!!!!!
          Oh the hypocrisy
          I think that is because he is catfishing everyone.

Comment

They still wear the realtree though, except for the young ones...they got the Under Armour. We call them the under army. Kiuiuiuiu and Sitka, that's the real bowhuntin bad asses...
            You a big outdoor fashion critic or what?

Comment

Wait! Are we supposed to take our camo off or wear them home? I’m getting conflicting information.

Comment

This thread needs to be locked. It's turning into the same thing the other zillion threads became.

Comment

I think Around the Campfire should ONLY be for things that happen around the fire at camp. Who's with me?

Comment

Senior leader of the Under Army here. Lol. Not in town though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      No that's the gun hunters. The camo people will be out in huge numbers this week.

Ahhhh, BOB hits the nail on the head again!

Cant believe this thread is still alive. Somebody shoot it in the head....with a bullet!

Comment

My son has been hunting with his grandpa in Oklahoma since Friday.

He shot all of these critters with his rifle.

While he was doing that, me and his mom were sorting out her first buck, with another obnoxiously loud rifle.

I’m super proud of both of them, as is my father in law....none of us care what you think about it being posted on a bow hunting website.[emoji16][emoji16] Thanks for giving me an excuse to post pics though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Oh man! Love your sons buck! Congrats on a trophy. Nice buck by your wife too! Congrats to both of them.

OP, that's how its done. Congratulate the rifle hunters, simply because its hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                          Burt Reynolds died.
                          WHAT?!?! Get out!! When did that happen, and how come no one made a thread about it?

Originally posted by crc View Post
                          Lol the issue isn’t the branching out to different subjects other than bowhunting, it’s that those subjects are an overwhelming majority over the intended subject which is bow hunting.

All you saying the label doesn’t matter and to do just what makes you happy are cool with dudes using whichever restroom they feel comfortable right?
                          You should have left the highlighted part out...it was a decent comment till then. But with a moronic comparison like that, it negated everything else

As has been stated, start your own website and restrict it to nothing but bowhunting and equipment posts. I'm sure you'll be even more successful than the best website on the planet

Comment

We're getting close to needing the bicycle girl in here.

Comment

Can we get a cross bow kill only site to. So the bow huntin folks fire will burn alittle less brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                We're getting close to needing the bicycle girl in here.
                                I'd rather see the hula hoop chick.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X