No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW Dean, that is lightning in a bottle!!!Truly world class. And he doesn't look especially old. Speechless

Comment

We crossed back yesterday at colombia. 20 minute wait.
      Planned on going back friday thru monday. May need to plan otherwise

Comment

Everything is bigger in Mexico. Those hogs are ginormous!

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
          A top 10 typical free range whitetail in the world..... I’d assume the largest typical ever in Mexico. Not that, any of that matters to us. Just perspective.

A lot can be accomplished when the thought process is what can you give vs what can you take....

Blessed to have a great group of like minded guys that are on the same page with our management goals.

Long term sustainable results. VIVA [emoji1166][emoji1166][emoji1634][emoji1634]

Gross NT 209 5/8
          Gross Typical 203 6/8

Wow what a buck, there was a buck killed on the Waggoner Ranch thursday that looks similar to this buck, from the picture I guessed him to be 190, once they get past 160 I am pretty much lost on scoring them.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
            WOW Dean, that is lightning in a bottle!!!Truly world class. And he doesn't look especially old. Speechless

Thanks Rusty! He’s only 5. I darted him yesterday evening and will put him with 15 girlfriends

Comment

Comment

Find him more girlfriends!!! thats awesome!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Cant say enough Dean. One of the finest whitetails ever!

Comment

That’s a dandy Dean.

Comment

Cant say enough Dean. One of the finest whitetails ever!

Thanks Rusty. Probably once in a lifetime but we will try and duplicate him many times over

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          Find him more girlfriends!!! thats awesome!

I’ll bring some [emoji1787] awesome deer dean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! What a deer, and 5 years old! Great work there.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post

He’s been THE coolest buck to watch grow. We knew he was an absolute stud at 3 but I still never imagined he would be this already

Comment

Crossed this morning in EP at 8:30 and checked rifles in. Was in and out in under an hour. No wait at all. They were checking my temperatures of everyone once you got into PN at the new bridge but only a few cars in front of us.

Much smoother than anticipated.

Comment

Working...
                                X