No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever had the military or customs check the head stamps on your ammo when you check in/out rifles? Reason I am asking is I have a 6x47 Lapua I was thinking about taking next season to shoot pigs, coyotes etc. The brass is 6.5x47 Lapua necked down to 6mm. In my four years crossing guns I haven't had anyone look at the head stamps in Eagle Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
      Anyone ever had the military or customs check the head stamps on your ammo when you check in/out rifles? Reason I am asking is I have a 6x47 Lapua I was thinking about taking next season to shoot pigs, coyotes etc. The brass is 6.5x47 Lapua necked down to 6mm. In my four years crossing guns I haven't had anyone look at the head stamps in Eagle Pass.
      At Columbia the last two years - they pulled a shell or two out of my ammo box, and check the caliber listed on the shell to make sure it matches the paperwork.

Comment

They check in acuna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10-4. Sounds like it is not worth risking it.

Comment

Yep,checked mine at colombia last 3 years. But we did check in early before the season started

Comment

Raining sideways in Hildago

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                They check in acuna

Yea they kind of check everything there one way or another. Have you got a spot at your Ranch?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  Yea they kind of check everything there one way or another. Have you got a spot at your Ranch?

Have a few management tags this year, but looking to add a guy next year.

Comment

Comment

1-1 1/2” for us last night

Comment

Yes, finally a good rain at the ranch 1.61

Comment

1.53!!!

Comment

Says only 0.42” for us somehow

Comment

We got 1” last night! 2” in 3 days!! Going to be a great year with all the rain we have gotten this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                                We got 1” last night! 2” in 3 days!! Going to be a great year with all the rain we have gotten this year.

All our lakes are holding quite a bit of water. Even if it stops during summer, I think we’ll be okay. Definitely feeling better about the season today than I was in January.

Comment

Working...
                                X